Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is up Bro's and .. Broettas...

Why is everything about money and overpriced shit with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because its all about the paycheck. Especially in Calgary. Houses r double they're real value. Nw Calgary houses zoning is fucked. U can pass the grey poupon to your neighbors window. Took me 5 years to save goddamn down payment on a shack-indeed I'm grateful for edible food, clean water, lack of gunfire. Now I gotta afford support in my family. Bunch of fuckers in my dept at hospital r paranoid what w/budget cuts and shit. I enjoy the cheaper things in life: wife that I love and trust, my plastic chess set, my running car, my paid for weights, the free bench press someone had on their lawn several months ago. No pretention and simple life. Remember early bird gets the woman. Ran ya ya ptaschka Xena.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

I always wonder why people choose to stay when they bitch about why they don't like the place that they live in.

I always wonder why people choose to stay when they bitch about why they don't like the place that they live in.

Very very simple. Wherever u live has positives and negatives. It is considered by most people to be awkward to voice concerns. Fuck that. The other choice is to live where it is cheaper and have no job. There is a reason why curling is a sport in Canada. Most jobs in Canada r cleaning related. Like on Vancouver island where people hold on for dear life to their fast food jobs. Fuck all that shit. Next time I'll make sure not to mention it cause everyone has to present this professional front out in public as if they matter or anyone gives a shit. Fuck modern society and all its bullshit of conversational norms.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

I manually masturbate caged animals for insemination. It's important to have a job that matters.

Top Bottom