Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the most Destructive fighting skill/move you posses ?

There is one self-defense technique that a person should never feel too prideful to use in a very dangerous situation:

the sprint

tbuz67 said:
There is one self-defense technique that a person should never feel too prideful to use in a very dangerous situation:

the sprint

On a street corner in NYC there are two street signs....

The first on reads:

"On this corner died a very brave man"

the second:

"From this corner a coward ran that way ------>"

If i can use it the clinch. Love using my elbows, or kicks. Any thing works it's all in how u use urself!!!

i used a freestlye wrestling suplex on a guy at a bar. everone cheered it was the greatest move ever. He landed on his head and didnt get back up either.

plrpower said:
i used a freestlye wrestling suplex on a guy at a bar. everone cheered it was the greatest move ever. He landed on his head and didnt get back up either.

A suplex on a hard landing surface can kill somebody... I would be a little hesitant to suplex anybody in a bar fight for 2 reasons. 1- I might seriously injure the person I’m throwing (good way to get sued or end up in jail) 2- Hitting a power back-arch without warming up properly can lead to an injury. You might not feel it when you hit the Sup, especially if you’ve had a couple of drinks, but try getting out of bed the next day.

1. Head butt
2. Elbows
3. Thai Kick (with the cut)
4. If it goes to ground, Heel hook or Rolling leg lock.

The guy can't fight if he can't walk.

Although I had a guy get me in the syphoid(spl?) process with a twist kick. I couldn't move, breath, puke or cry. Just knelt there on the mat, gasping for air.

Top Bottom