Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the most Destructive fighting skill/move you posses ?

I just thought I would mention, since not everybody reading this may be experienced with throat strikes.

It does not take very much force to crush the throat, and kill them. And there will be serious legal repercussions should one do this.

Again, i only mentioned this for those who may not know better, and use this in an inappropriate situation.

EDIT: OOps sorry digger, didn't see that you had already mentioned this.

karde said:
EDIT: OOps sorry digger, didn't see that you had already mentioned this.

No apology needed -- it bears repeating.

I still think the finger tips are best for throat strikes.

As a very experienced street fighter the most destructive skill I possess is surprise. You can usually tell when a fight is ready to break out and rather than talk or reason end it now. The throat strike is great when you have room to use it and have used it many times. An awesome move is an overhead ridge hand becaue it comes in high enough that people rarely see it coming and will usually drop someone quick if you land it. The head but to the nose is a great fight ender followed with a few stomps when they go down when you have someone in your face. I like to work someones legs when you have someone who knows how to box because the pain and distraction usually opens them up to a knock out. I have even used a simple wrist lock when someone grabbed me in a club one night but rather than continue with a break I used a soccer kick to the face. I don't recommend locks and shit like that though because when you get someone who understands how to move you will usually find yourself in deep shit. One night I had a guy take a big swinging haymaker at me so I stepped inside and tried a shoulder lock but didn't get it all of the way in and ended up in a full nelson which was useless on his part but definetly made me feel like a dumbass. I guess my point is if someone talks shit or clenches their fist don't think twice because they are trying to work up the nerve to make a move. End the fight now with anything and everything you've got!
hub5326

Best move I ever saw was when a guy was trying to pick a fight with my friend in the bar (my friend was a fair bit smaller but pretty cut). My buddy is tough but just not a "fight mentality" kind of guy.

So he looks the guy "dead-pan" right in the eye and says:

"Yeah we could do this and you might kick my ass. But how do you know I'm not the kind of guy who might, just maybe, just get pissed off enough to come back here with a shotgun, surprise you, and blow your fucking head off, ever think about that?"

It was at least words to that effect and this guy looked like he just ran into a grizzly bear. Not to mention everyone around was dead silent too. He just walked away.

Best move ever.

Where we train, we say always assume 2 things in a street fight. The guy has a weapon, and the guy has friends.

a hard double leg slam on the head/shoulder region, straight to knee on belly. then finish with strikes if needed from this position. i have also used several judo throws in fights to neutralize opponets. from any throw i immediately go to knee on belly or mount and allow them to turn on their stomach, 10 times out of 10 they will, and use a rear naked choke to finish them.

digger said:
Thanks for sharing. Would you like to expand on that?

------------------------

The sticky at the top of the board is there for a reason. Read it.

He seems very affraid, I feel the dark side is strong in this one.

Top Bottom