Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What If you take in way more calories than normal.But from good foods?

scout420

Ok I ate like a mofo today.But all good foods I mean chicken Fat free cottage cheese.The worst thing I had was a few pretzels and wheat bread.I even had some panckes mad with protein powder no carbs.Now being that most of my clories where clean will I still be putting on fat from all the over calories

I think when it comes down to calories, it doesn't matter the type of food, it's the calories consumed....so if you eat too many calories, you'll gain weight, it's that simple

Mr.X

Mr. X is pretty much right on. However, the good thing that research has shown with people that indulge in "healthier" foods, (all natural, high in fiber, lower in fat, etc...) is that it is harder to overeat them. They are usually more satisfying, plus, you get an abundance of great nutrients, which is outstanding on a bulking diet. For me, even on my cheat days, I consume hefty amount of "healthy" foods...I usually feel better, and look better too!!

Ryan

Top Bottom