Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what happend to rap?

DepressiveJuice said:
sounds like a hybrid of rap and mexican music.

i heard some mexican rap shit when i was in san diego.. only it wasn't awful. it actually pretty tight

jerkbox said:

umm, right....yeah i guess anyone who can rap non-stop for 7 minutes must suck....

not to mention he is the only guy out there intelligent enough to come up with some shit that is actually original.

if you listen to more than one of his songs, you would realize how talented he is...

I respect his skills when he flows, but his lyrics are only slightly better than those of commercial artists (Jay-Z, Ja Rule, bla bla bla). honestly, if you can, download a few songs by Atmosphere or Sage Francis and listen to those lyrics.

Bringin the realness:

Fat Boys.
2 Skinny Jays.

The new DMX just dropped, just grabbed it. Into track 3, so far-excellent.

plus the stupid radio station she listens too plays the same song every 30mins or so. and no, im not exaggerating

Bullit said:
Bringin the realness:

Fat Boys.
2 Skinny Jays.

For real now, how did you hear the 2 skinny j's up in Canada? Theyre strictly tri state as far as I remember

Canibus is a decent rapper at best. He is not as "nice" as people would like to believe. Lets see, he went to battle with LL cool J and LL destroyed him. ever since then he fell off the planet. For someone claiming to grow up in the NY and NJ area isnt canibus from canada?

Top Bottom