Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What dose of winstrol is most effective?

lightweightt25

I have a cycle coming up of winny and my base. For the winstrol I understand you are suppose to take 50mg ed. I have 50mg pills, but I heard it is best to take 25mg twice a day due to the short half life of the winstrol. I was wondering if that would be better then taking the 50 mg in one pop. But also, if you take 2 doses, wouldn't that be like only taking 25mg ed since the other dose will be broken down already?

Whatever dose is better, when during the day should I take it?

any comments would be helpfull..thanks!! :)

Stats please

Bro at 165 and 20% bf you shouldn't be using juice at all. You need to add a base first. I suggest holding off on this for a while and train naturally. If you want you can throw in a test booster like hcgenerate es for a boost. But no juice.

I know what you mean, not doubting you or anything but I'm not really doing it to get big. I'm pretty cut up as it is but I'm doing it to increase athletic performance, not so much the look. Purely strength and explosiveness. that's why I went with the winny.

You don't need steroids son. You need hard work and dedication. Get to 180 8%bf at the least. If your cut your not 20%bf

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

I really dont know what my exact BMI is but I've been told I look like I juiced. I'm trying to get some extra strength gains on top of the hard work and dedication, I'm about to bust my ass over the next 2 months I just need to get the absolute max out of it to get mph on my fastball.
So say I wasn't going to take the juice and my friend was. Would he be better off takning the two divided doses?

I know what you mean, not doubting you or anything but I'm not really doing it to get big. I'm pretty cut up as it is but I'm doing it to increase athletic performance, not so much the look. Purely strength and explosiveness. that's why I went with the winny.

bro you are far from cut up at that body fat... your not even close to that... you need to get your body fat down a lot before you even consider running any sort of steroid, especially winstrol... you will never see it working in your condition... you need to get control of your diet and train more consistently and get your body fat down and then you can consider running something...

I'm 21 years old, and I'm not lying to you about being cut. I've been interviewed to be a model before . I just want to know when and how to dose it please. thank You

Top Bottom