Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What dose of winstrol is most effective?

I'm 21 years old, and I'm not lying to you about being cut. I've been interviewed to be a model before . I just want to know when and how to dose it please. thank You

Ya models are really jacked and tanned...not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm 21 years old, and I'm not lying to you about being cut. I've been interviewed to be a model before . I just want to know when and how to dose it please. thank You

At 21 yrs old use your own natural hormone levels to your advantage.

Here's your dose:

ZERO MG's/day

If your cut then you should walk around with visible abs, muscle separation, and vascularity. That's not 20% bf, that's sub 12% ish. Every person will be slightly different but the fact remains your should have clear muscle definition if your cut up. If this is the case then I'd still say you were too young for juice, but your grown and it's up to you. If you are set on running it then 40-50 mg day is a good dose. You need to have some n2guard for liver protection and health and a good pct plan. I warn you though messing with hormones at a young age can have consequences so don't make this decision lightly. And if you are indeed a true 20% bf then winny won't make a big difference. You will still be chubby afterwards. These drugs have the greatest impact on people that are already in shape.

Top Bottom