Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What dose of winstrol is most effective?

I don't know whose being what truthefully, or what body fat % I am lol..but that picture is me and all i"m trying to find out is if I should take divided does of winstrol or not

I don't know whose being what truthefully, or what body fat % I am lol..but that picture is me and all i"m trying to find out is if I should take divided does of winstrol or not

You need to do way more research and grow naturally. You are still young

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bro your not 20% bf, more like 10% ish give or take a little. Your already lean so I'd focus on adding mass but if your set on doing winny then 50 mg day divided up into 2-3 doses is plenty. I'd run a low dose test also like 200 mg week. I suggest running n2guard with the winny as it can be hell on the lipid profile. Like I said before jumping the gun to early on a cycle can have consequences later on so be sure this is what you want. Until someone invents a time machine we can't undo the decisions we make in life. So be certain that you can accept all possible outcomes. Good luck.

Bro your not 20% bf, more like 10% ish give or take a little. Your already lean so I'd focus on adding mass but if your set on doing winny then 50 mg day divided up into 2-3 doses is plenty. I'd run a low dose test also like 200 mg week. I suggest running n2guard with the winny as it can be hell on the lipid profile. Like I said before jumping the gun to early on a cycle can have consequences later on so be sure this is what you want. Until someone invents a time machine we can't undo the decisions we make in life. So be certain that you can accept all possible outcomes. Good luck.

Yea i didn't think I was 20 I was just going by a number given to me in high school. Thak you though, that was really helpfull. Normally I would've went for a bulking cycle but I'm an athlete so I'm looking for more strength gains than anything. I'm also taking 2 different joint support supplements so I should be ok.

Yea i didn't think I was 20 I was just going by a number given to me in high school. Thak you though, that was really helpfull. Normally I would've went for a bulking cycle but I'm an athlete so I'm looking for more strength gains than anything. I'm also taking 2 different joint support supplements so I should be ok.

Test will give you plenty of strength with the winny.

Top Bottom