Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys think?

promtber

Im on my 2nd cycle
40-50 mg d-bol
400mg cyp
300mg deca
I am just trying to put some mass on now, then get cut.
5 9 205

any sugestions would help

Looking thick buddy, After your current cycle I would try to maintain the mass the hit a cut cycle with a solid diet and cardio to really cut up nice. All that new mass with really look good once you have stripped away the fat. Good Luck on your cycle

M18

I do not disagree with Mustang about doing a cutting cycle, but I would do one more mass cycle.

Come off smart with HCG and clomid. Then take at least 8-10 weeks off.

Do one more mass cycle with larger dosages of injectibles. I would go at least 600 test and 400 deca or Eq. Keep the d-bol the same. Front loading will help kick start faster gains.

There is absolutely no need to even be thinking about cutting at this point. You have a good base to build upon and you're not fat by any means...smooth, yes, but as of now bodyfat is of no issue. I would foccus soley on building on what you have. EAT for serious mass. Train to the best of your ability. Get plenty of rest and you will grow very nicely. It looks like you can hold a lot of weight so go for it. So my suggestion is go for mass. I wouldn't concern yourself with cutting up until you've completely filled your physique in...couple years. Your shape demonstrates potential for size so use it.

Yo man, your arms are huge. I would say concentrate in doing chest a little more. Also, back pictures? I would also say you should do one more mass cycle before you decide to cut up. Now is the time to gain.

Top Bottom