Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do when a Thunder Storm

i take my hands out of my pants so this way if lightening strikes the power cord it doesnt go into my computer up to my mouse hand across my chest into my other hand into my peepee

big_bad_buff said:
No shit, who gets hit by lighting,? I lived in missouri for 14 years, some of the nastiest weather in the states, and my house has never taken a direct hit, nor have I ever shut my pc down during a storm. I’m 25 years old and I’ve never met or heard of anyone’s home taking a direct hit and blowing their pc.. "SURGE" protector or surge suppressors gaurd your pc from spikes…maybe I’m just lucky and they work for me i dont know

We have some of the nastiest storms, last month a direct hit a pine tree at a customers house when i arrived it looked like a bomb had exploded in the back yard the tree literally exploded there was bark everywhere,even the roots you could see where the current traveled underground one led to the padio where it proceeded out of the ground and traveled the iron railing blowing out chunks of concrete as it went!
Everything in that house that was plugged into the wall was damaged or destoryed.

RADAR

i love when it rains but i never see rain out west much

but a few summers ago while working a golf course (mid west) i was at work and my gf who played golf some what came too and it started to rain so me and me and some other workers closed up and she waited for me as we closed and it was still raining so we decided to walk in the rain for no reason and we had sex in a sand trap while it rained

Whoo Hoo! we have a bad ass mutha heading our way right now!

:) :) :)

RADAR

Pamela said:
If we don't see you anymore we will know what happened!
LOL! I have been shocked so many times at work it aint funny! I'm immune to it by now!

RADAR

Top Bottom