Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bpc-157 for sore joints

deca from ugfreak also helps with joints
and check out our para pharma hgh

I’m skeptical a powdery substance that you mix water with and then inject this capable of helping your joints. Doesn’t make much sense to me but I’m willing to give it a shot if you guys think it would help me.
How much of this magical potion do I need to be using and how much do you think a cycle of the stuff will cost and will it shut me down like steroids will?
Start with our magical articles

I’m skeptical a powdery substance that you mix water with and then inject this capable of helping your joints. Doesn’t make much sense to me but I’m willing to give it a shot if you guys think it would help me.
How much of this magical potion do I need to be using and how much do you think a cycle of the stuff will cost and will it shut me down like steroids will?
BPC is gonna help with soft tissue repair. You need to know what is wrong before you do anything. Have you had a scan?

It DOES NOT have any suppression whatsoever...

it is 250-500 mcg per day on the dosing

you want to inject it near the site of your injury

i would run it 8-12 weeks at a time, take 4 weeks off and then you can go again..

here is a layout of an excellent sarms and peptides healing stack

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING AND RECOVERY STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day

Top Bottom