Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What did you look like one year ago?

Garza

I don't mean 6 months or 9 months...but in April of 2000, what did you look like? I was working out hard, doing way too many exercises, and skinny, about 150 lbs. My squat was about 135 for 10. That is about all I remember. Since then I have gained a whopping 50 lbs. About 20 of it has been fat, yet I'm still nowhere near being a fatass.

A year ago, I was a skinny weak 123lbs (5'10) with around 5% bodyfat. 9 months ago I decided to do something about it: Now I'm solid 150lbs, around 7% bodyfat and still gowing.

Well, I was 212 at prob 20%, now Im 195 at bout 13%, Im 6'1 now.

Last year bench: 225x5
this year: 275x5
Squat then: 175x6
Squat now: 225x8

year ago...under 140lbs 10% bf (probably i was into cycling)

now 170lbs about 15%bf maybe a little more....i havent been training for a year though!!!

Year ago: 172 pounds, 15% bf

cut, bulk, cut

Now: 174 pounds, 5% bf

= 18.5 pounds of muscle. Nothing amazing, but not too shabby for me.

[This message has been edited by Belial (edited April 22, 2001).]

Originally posted by Cackerot69:
I was 115lbs at about 13% bodyfat.

Now I am 180lbs at about 15%.

I guess you started out pretty thin, huh? I see why you are so anti-volume now...you've always been in a heavy bulk phase ever since you started. You have put on a lot in just 12 months. If you've actually only experienced a 2% increase in bf to accompany 65 lbs of weight gain then you've done extremely well.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

[This message has been edited by GenetiKing (edited April 26, 2001).]

Top Bottom