Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the little bumps at the top of your hips?

GrumpyOldMan

I'm talking about the little ridge at the top of your hips on the left and right side; cause I wrecked mine on the left side. I was stiff the other day and I overdid the leg curls and I think that's what did me in. It seems to be improving fairly quickly, but it hurts like a bitch if I move the wrong way or especially when I stand up. It can't be a nerve as I don't have any shooting pain, but the muscles around it are tightened up. Muscle relaxants seem to help, but I assume this is just soothing the reaction to the real injury.

Heat? Ice? Rest?

I'm talking about the little ridge at the top of your hips on the left and right side; cause I wrecked mine on the left side. I was stiff the other day and I overdid the leg curls and I think that's what did me in. It seems to be improving fairly quickly, but it hurts like a bitch if I move the wrong way or especially when I stand up. It can't be a nerve as I don't have any shooting pain, but the muscles around it are tightened up. Muscle relaxants seem to help, but I assume this is just soothing the reaction to the real injury.

Heat? Ice? Rest?

Pretty sure my Sciatica is back. Crap. At least it's not too bad; I can still walk. Time to try out the Agile 8.

Top Bottom