Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what animal are you most afraid of?

monkeys and apes make me feel uneasy, think it has to do with their mannerisms being close to that of a humans

was stared out by a baboon at Singapore zoo once, it sat on the otherside of a glass partition and when i looked into it's eyes it looked like a human staring back at me from within the body of an animal, could see the intelligence and i felt the same uncomfortable tension that you'd associate with the presence of another human, almost as if knew what i was thinking, was thinking about reincarnation, really freaked me out!

animals i actually meet-
Those really big moths that panic around the room and keep flying in my face (literally, theyre fat bastards its an actual slap)

I use spray on deodorant on them. They cant fly anymore. I flush them

Hornets scare me. I´m talking real big fucking hornets. pretty much just shit that flies into me.

NJjuice22 said:
definetly Tigers or Lions..they will kill you to eat you. Bears usually attack because of territory or their young and if you play dead..they might not kill you. sharks usually take a big chunk out of you and then leave you for dead so you have a chance their. Tigers will fucking eat you completely and after seeing that video of that tourist being devoured by lions...they scare me. siberian and sumatran tigers are said to be the most vicious man-eaters on the planet.
There was a Doctor from my area killed by a black bear recently. I did some research & found that some bears you can play dead & you'll probably just get a coupla cuffs. But black bears will chase you down & eat you anyways, even if you're playing dead. In most cases they will avoid you even if startled or threatened, but insome cases with larger males they will attack without warning.

hidngod said:
There was a Doctor from my area killed by a black bear recently. I did some research & found that some bears you can play dead & you'll probably just get a coupla cuffs. But black bears will chase you down & eat you anyways, even if you're playing dead. In most cases they will avoid you even if startled or threatened, but insome cases with larger males they will attack without warning.

that doctor is from my hometown bro,and the story was the bear was wounded due to it being hunting season thats why it killed her,black bears forrage and store food for later so playing dead works,its grizzleys that want a fresh meal

Top Bottom