Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what animal are you most afraid of?

snakes even if they arent an animal
and because they are scary i dont care how big they are

Squirrels. I'm terrified of them. I don't know when I developed this fear and I don't know why.

One was living in between my apt. ceiling and the roof of building that didn't help my fear. I was always afraid that thing was going to fall through on top of me while I was sleeping. One time another invaded his/her space and they were fighting and making noises (at least I hoped that's what they were doing). That damn squirrel, had the nerve to sun bath on my damn patio when it was warm. After many complaints, they finally filled in its entrance.

animals and snakes dont really scare me...BUGS scare the crap out of me...but if i were to confront a wild animal to be afraid of- it would be a RHINO in Africa.

Raina said:
I've been hiking way up in northern MN before and run across bears. It's not a good feeling to think that it's you against the bear. lol

You can run across me bare anytime

the chicks at the local nightclubs i sometimes go to...cause theyre some scary bitches :worried:

you know something weird is going on when you can buy 3 tequilas and a measles/mumps/rubella/tetanus vaccination for 12 bucks

Boden -

None really. We have superior intellect. If there is one that is more dangerous it is us.

That is unless I am naked in a cage with a tiger with nothing, not even a popsicle stick to defend myself. But I will still go down swinging. At the very least there would be a tiger without an eye walking around after that day.

How's brazil?

Raina said:
I've been hiking way up in northern MN before and run across bears. It's not a good feeling to think that it's you against the bear. lol
I saw on TV s&w makes a 50 caliber handgun that has some ridiculous muzzle velocity for just such an occasion. Easily the most powerful handgun around. Supposed to make a mess out of a grizzly skull in one shot.

I think it would even the odds somewhat.

Top Bottom