Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well, worst fear just hit...

Well the letro is shrinking it down as it should. My wife says it looks totally normal to her. I haven't tried squeezing it and don't anticipate doing so either.

As for blood work, its like pulling teeth to get my doc to order it.

Most dr are stupid! 99% their job is to help us with health regardless of what we decide to do my hey help drug addicts but can't help us get bloods
My hey have methadone clinics for them but guys wanting a healthy life and a bit of mass don't get shit !!!

Ahhhh don't get me started ! Dang test gives me a short fuse for stupid ass doctors !

Well my buddy has the same test e I got. Same batch and everything. He was able to get in for testing next week so he is going to let me know what all is going on bc his sides are almost identical. My strength has had little increase, libido is down, low energy, night sweats, and size gain is very little. Im thinking this test e is garbage.

Sounds scary.
Steroids are made from androstenedione or other compounds, and this will often lead to progestin & estrogens as intermediaries I believe.
Don't know what the most common material for making testosterone is, but it can be done in a lot of ways.
THG (the Clear) was made from a progestin f.ex, and lots of anabolics can be made thus.

Don't know if this is the case at all here, or if its some other impurity, but I would stay the hell away from that test batch.

I remember some "Royal Quality" Products, the first batch of tren, test, etc was fine.
The batch after that caused people some strange side effects not normally seen with AAS.
(a friend of mine actually shit his pants at work)
Be very cautious with new batches!

Blood work can give some answers at least,
and if your doctor want sign you up for BW get another doctor.
BW is essential when using gear!

Well the letro is shrinking it down as it should. My wife says it looks totally normal to her. I haven't tried squeezing it and don't anticipate doing so either.

As for blood work, its like pulling teeth to get my doc to order it.

Dude, there are clinics that only do blood work.

Just find one, tell them what you want to be tested for, etc.

I have to do one once a year for MMA and I always use them for other shit my doc and insurance won't cover.

These tests are around 100 bucks, includes reading as well.

But you have to be honest about what you're putting in your body or you are doing yourself a disservice.

Having blue liquid come out of your nipple is for sure not normal. Discharge is normal but most prob don't notice it because they are not squeezing their nipples for it to come out. I get it on tren. I stopped squeezing because I was freaking myself out.
I would go heavy on the ai's and the doc might be able to help.
No matter what people don't understand is your putting so much more horomons in you body then it can handle. Some has to convert to estrogen and prog and God knows what else

Sounds scary.
Steroids are made from androstenedione or other compounds, and this will often lead to progestin & estrogens as intermediaries I believe.
Don't know what the most common material for making testosterone is, but it can be done in a lot of ways.
THG (the Clear) was made from a progestin f.ex, and lots of anabolics can be made thus.

Don't know if this is the case at all here, or if its some other impurity, but I would stay the hell away from that test batch.

I remember some "Royal Quality" Products, the first batch of tren, test, etc was fine.
The batch after that caused people some strange side effects not normally seen with AAS.
(a friend of mine actually shit his pants at work)
Be very cautious with new batches!

Blood work can give some answers at least,
and if your doctor want sign you up for BW get another doctor.
BW is essential when using gear!

That's why ugl shit scares me ( shitting my pants )! Lord that would freak me out

I try to get all the things possible from a us pharmacy and legit dr cuz I like knowing my gear is as pure as possible

Now only if I can find tren at a U.S. pharmacy !!!! 😂😂😂💉

Only in my dreams

The dangers of UG gear is hard to exaggerate.
When you have to use UG, as with tren, I not only want to hear other guys experience with it, I also know that this particular batch, or even vial that I got may be contaminated.
So a small first inject of 0,5ml sub q is the first injection I do after smelling and tasting it & otherwise looking for signs of bad gear.

The benefit of the small sub q inject is that if it is contaminated, it's much easier to remove an abcess from sub q than deep IM. You will also notice any redness, swelling and other signs of trouble much better when the inject is just a 0,5cm down in the skin, than when it's deep IM.

This may sound like paranoia, but it will actually prevent paranoia when you learn how your body should react to good gear sub q, since you know the injected depot is possible to remove.

Sorry, I forgot I had this thread.

Well my buddy got his levels tested and the test E we had is legit but his estrogen was sky high even running aromasin. So I would have to assume mine was too bc I was running the same thing. Letro helped knock it down though. I'm now done with my cycle and on PCT and no more issues and no lumps. Was scary as hell though when it happened.

Yes gunk sucks the worste I got it was on anadrol it happened in a matter of days. Almost always goes away with the right meds or when levels g
Come back to normal. Can take a year or a few weeks.

Sounds like your aromasin is fake or seriously underdosed . Drugs work differently in everyone I get it but don't rule out that it was crap. Where did you get it from? What research company?

Top Bottom