Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well, worst fear just hit...

Fire09

So I have done many cycles (test e, tren e, deca, sust, dbol, abdadrol, winny) and out of all that over the past however many years I have only gotten a tic tac size lump under my right nipple. I would throw in some letro and its gone. After cycle it stays gone. I know that once you get it there is always the possibility it will come back on the next cycle, which it always has. Well this cycle, 600mgs test e per week, it came back and grew. It feels like it split into two now combining to the side of a pea. I notmally run arimidex but this time I went with aromasin bc of the estrogen rebound i experience after cycle. It appeared to have no effect on stopping this. I threw in nova and switched to letro. The size is staying consistent now but not shrinking which is odd Since letro normally, in the past, has shrank it. Now here comes the worst part. I was feeling the lump last night and while pushing around I felt something wet. I froze and though "f me!" I squeezed my nipple, rather hard, including the lump and this...wait for it....blue liquid came out. Bot alot, but enough that it almost could drip. The wife comes in and I show her the kleenex that now has a blue dot and tell her and she has no idea why it would be blue either.

First, I shouldn't lactate on test e...to my knowledge. In the past I ran 1000mgs and nothing ever like this happened. I have tons of letro, nova, aromasin, and clomid. Not sure how to solve this issue. Today my nipple kills but that could be bc I squeezed it so damn hard.

Thoughts?

Shiiiit, blue liquid?? Only thing that comes to mind is my research tamoxifen thats blue, but shouldnt be exiting the body blue.. hm
how long, this round have you been combating the gyno? Cuz i also experience that the latest times around when the gyno shows up and i start combating it with ai's and serm's, that the gyno get's worse before it dies down again. Prob cuz takes time before ai and serms in blood levels are high enough and because i also touch and squeeze them like crazy. Wich dosent help..
hope this helps set your mind a little at ease

Last edited:
How long does it usually take for letro too work? I just found a pea size lump. Dsnt hurt or anything. I bumped up aromasin too 25 mg day then started letri 1.25 day. On second week. Still same

Shiiiit, blue liquid?? Only thing that comes to mind is my research tamoxifen thats blue, but shouldnt be exiting the body blue.. hm
how long, this round have you been combating the gyno? Cuz i also experience that the latest times around when the gyno shows up and i start combating it with ai's and serm's, that the gyno get's worse before it dies down again. Prob cuz takes time before ai and serms in blood levels are high enough and because i also touch and squeeze them like crazy. Wich dosent help..
hope this helps set your mind a little at ease

Btw, thanks for the serious reply. Usually people get the ignorant replies that are unhelpful, so thank you.

Looked it up online and it's actually more common than one would think. I'm not an md, but from what I've read online you should seriously consider seeing a physician for tests. And be upfront with them about what you are using. For a woman, discharge is normal, but for men, it is much more worrisome, as in the case of a probable tumor. Is there any blood?

No blood, luckily. And I just checked for the fist time today and it feels like the letro is finally working. The lump is down to about half the size it was yesterday. I think I'll run the letro at 2.5mgs ED for a while until its gone and then some.

I have letro from 2 sources. I dont know if one is better than the other...trial and error i suppose.

I've experienced drip (when squeezed) from my nipples on test e myself. But that was a clear oily liquid. Why it's blue can be diet related I think. I didn't have any visible (for other than me) lumps.

I cured it with a gyno operation, even though it wasn't necessary at the time. Great to not have to worry about estro control (regarding gyno at least)

I've also heard from a friend experiencing the same, but I don't know if there was other compounds than test involved. He uses mega doses of up to 5g a week though.

So I have done many cycles (test e, tren e, deca, sust, dbol, abdadrol, winny) and out of all that over the past however many years I have only gotten a tic tac size lump under my right nipple. I would throw in some letro and its gone. After cycle it stays gone. I know that once you get it there is always the possibility it will come back on the next cycle, which it always has. Well this cycle, 600mgs test e per week, it came back and grew. It feels like it split into two now combining to the side of a pea. I notmally run arimidex but this time I went with aromasin bc of the estrogen rebound i experience after cycle. It appeared to have no effect on stopping this. I threw in nova and switched to letro. The size is staying consistent now but not shrinking which is odd Since letro normally, in the past, has shrank it. Now here comes the worst part. I was feeling the lump last night and while pushing around I felt something wet. I froze and though "f me!" I squeezed my nipple, rather hard, including the lump and this...wait for it....blue liquid came out. Bot alot, but enough that it almost could drip. The wife comes in and I show her the kleenex that now has a blue dot and tell her and she has no idea why it would be blue either.

First, I shouldn't lactate on test e...to my knowledge. In the past I ran 1000mgs and nothing ever like this happened. I have tons of letro, nova, aromasin, and clomid. Not sure how to solve this issue. Today my nipple kills but that could be bc I squeezed it so damn hard.

Thoughts?

You need to get some blood work done ASAP!!

Well the letro is shrinking it down as it should. My wife says it looks totally normal to her. I haven't tried squeezing it and don't anticipate doing so either.

As for blood work, its like pulling teeth to get my doc to order it.

Top Bottom