Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted Vest Fag.

Griz1 said:

:FRlol: :FRlol:

Or...

Next time he asks you how much you BP, ask him how far he can shoot cum across the room. Tell him you can do 12 ft.

Bet he'll never talk to you again.

12 ft? That would take a dangerous Clomid Front Load. or two.

I just opened this and had to comment. I was at work and the title of the thread is 'Weighted vest fag." with a period at the end of fag, so I thought it was an abbreviation for something, so I open the thread and I spit gatorade all over my computer at work laughing. Since then i cleaned it up and thought I'd say this was some fome funny shit.

Whether or not this is a legitimate and effective way to train, this guy sounds like a cum shot who should be made fun of.

just go into work wearing a weighted vest one day, but have more weight then him in it. i betcha the next day he'll put more in to try and show you up.

Synpax said:
I can understand him wanting to wear it. You really feel like superman when you take it off.

yep, same with jogging with ankle weights and weighted gloves.

Get fast and conditioned with those on and you'll run circles around your opponent.

increases your reaction time like crazy.

dunno about the weighted gloves, but i can attest to the ankle weights.

a lot like beach volleyball. you feel like you can jump through the sky aftewards

super_rice said:
dunno about the weighted gloves, but i can attest to the ankle weights.

a lot like beach volleyball. you feel like you can jump through the sky aftewards

weighted gloves and shadow boxing make for very quick hands.

Lee said:
just go into work wearing a weighted vest one day, but have more weight then him in it. i betcha the next day he'll put more in to try and show you up.

Do you think they make one that will fit a 54" chest? My legs weigh more than he does, so I could pretty much prevent him from using stairs in an open 'Vest-down'

Just as an update, our owner asked him to stop wearing the vest, as it scared a client who thought he was wearing Kevlar. Don't be sad however, he has on his IronForce Weighted Gloves and looks like a COMPLETE fucking tool.

He is no longer Missy Von Vondervest: he is now Mary Fistenglover.

Edit: There is a god- I think he is coming with me to the Gym thursday morning, we are going to do legs together. Will report on his upcoming surgery as soon as I create... er.. get the details.

Top Bottom