Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted Crunches

Womanizer said:
Are these any good? or are weighted situps better?

it depends on what you want to accomplish..
both are good..

i prefer ab pull downs..use the high lat pulldown or the tricep ext with a rope..you can stabilize your low back by using a swiss ball on oyur low back..
push your stomach out and pull down until your torso is past parallel

personally i dont care how big my waist gets i need core strength so i treat abs just like any oter muscle group and use weights that allow me to get my reps as low as 5..usually i have a heavy ab day and work towrds a few sets of 5-8 reps..then a lighter ab day doing sets of 10-20 (still using weight)

I am curcious what in the hell do u look like :worried:

KillahBee said:
well, it depends on what your goals are. abviously diet is the key to seeing those abs, and lifting is the key to defining / strengthening the abs. I am more concerned with their strength and how that carries over into my other lifts, so that's why I go more of a weighted route.

hahaa no way.. we wouldnt get along..I just see his posts and i was curious :rolleyes:
wnt2bBeast said:
that totally sounds like a come on
:chomp:

CanadianCutie said:
hahaa no way.. we wouldnt get along..I just see his posts and i was curious :rolleyes:

trust me, I didn't take it as a come on - lol. What in my posts makes you wonder? I don't come off as cocky to you (about my body), do I? Cause I am definitely not. Maybe one day I'll post full pics.

Top Bottom