Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weekly HCG dose for trt people?

Jack40Plus

I’m looking for advice on using hcg while on TRT
my anti aging doctor wants me to go on it but he said he would let me pick a proper dose based on what I was looking to do
to put it plainly he said that every six months I would do hcg for 8 weeks to activate my nuts
I’m 41 years old and looking to boost fertility in case my wife wants another brat

Don't do it, waste of time and money even with insurance it is a fraud and way they milk you for more money. I used it and all it did for me was cost me 150 dollars every few months and raise my estrogen levels. Just run test and don't be fooled by these stupid anti aging doctors.

Sure it's possible to keep fertility , if thr wife wants a kid it would be better to just come off trt while trying to get her pregnant and running a fertility protocol vs wasting money while on trt just imo.

my anti aging doctor wants me to go on it but he said he would let me pick a proper dose based on what I was looking to do
to put it plainly he said that every six months I would do hcg for 8 weeks to activate my nuts
I’m 41 years old and looking to boost fertility in case my wife wants another brat
if you on TRT HCG is NOT needed or required
thats a myth

activate your nuts? lol

that isn't what hcg does. it mimics LH in the body

and there is ZERO evidence that hcg is any sort of fertility drug for men. if it was then the fertility rates in america wouldn't be dropping like a rock. hcg actually has a negative effect on fertility my friend and being on trt makes those odds worse

if you care about fertility come off all the hormones first and get on clomid + vitamin E which has actually been shown to boost fertility

I'm not seeing the point if, by activate, you mean sperm production because that'd be depressed (probably non-existent) cos of the TRT. If it's ball size... maybe.

I'd save myself money, if the above is important, by using HCGenerate.

just use hcgenerate, same effects on the balls

Top Bottom