Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weak triceps=weak bench

thanx so much for the help guys. just a few more questions (please dont laugh at me im a noob) but what are jm presses,board presses, and rack lockouts?

yo citruscide im hoping to be a lawyer too, must be nice to walk into a court room with 240lbs of muscle under your suit.

btw im 160, and six feet tall (i HATE it but i can't gain weight), whenever i used to work out id be half assed about it. now i quit smoking cigs (still trying to quit pot), i sleep on a regular schedule, never wake up later than 9 even if i dont have to wake up, i get 7-9 hours sleep, and ive been eating lots of turkey, beef, and fiber, still workin carbs in. im gonna start taking protein shakes to. im hoping by june july i can gain 10lbs. i dont wanna be that skinny guy on the beach in the charles atlas comic ad.

10 lbs by July? You can do that in a month. You gotta eat man. Take the above advice, and then add:

eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat.

gettinlarger said:
10 lbs by July? You can do that in a month. You gotta eat man. Take the above advice, and then add:

eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat
eat.

I like the way that you think...!!!

B True

werd, i wish 10lbs in a month was ez for me. i been eating like a monster and it seems to just be makin my stomach bigger. and i havent even been eating high cal low value fast food, i been eating lean meats and shit, oh well ill keep bulking then start cutting before summer.

kakarot417 said:
werd, i wish 10lbs in a month was ez for me. i been eating like a monster and it seems to just be makin my stomach bigger. and i havent even been eating high cal low value fast food, i been eating lean meats and shit, oh well ill keep bulking then start cutting before summer.

At 6'+ and 160 lbs, I think cutting is the last thing you should do bro.

Just my 2 cents.

haha, Thanks B.

what i meant is that ill keep trying to bulk and ill just get rid of the gut right b4 summer. if 10lbs in a month is easy then it shouldnt be that hard, i wanna go from 160 to 180 by july.

Don`t eat like 3 large meals, try to eat every 3 hours and get good protein at EVERY meal. Go to diet board and search there for bulking diets.
Also make sure you are doing a bulking type workout. with the right amount of sets, reps, exercises (maybe the 5x5 workout would suit you fine) check it out. good luck

Top Bottom