Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watches!!!

I recently treated myself to a Tommy Bahama watch. Pretty big face but casual with a leather band. I love it for going out but wouldn't wear it to do work in or anything rough. Just something to relax while wearing

ZKaudio said:
funny thing, I get more compliments on my 1k uboat watch than on ANY of my other much more expensive watches... just how it goes.
what is this u-boat watch?

It all depends. There are alot of variables. If you are over 45 years old I would (will get when I am older) go with a Rolex. A Rolex on a younger arm screams I am a coke dealer or I bought this at a street corner for $50 and I am trying to pose as a coke dealer. I personally like my Tag for day to day. I think I will break down for the Rolex for a “special occasion watch” here pretty soon. Since my wife told me I was crazy if I get the Harry Winston Opus 5 http://www.opus5.ch/visuals.html# OH HOW I WANT IT though. I like Omegas until I put them on, the face is so big it looks something like Flava Fla would wear.

xannax said:
It all depends. There are alot of variables. If you are over 45 years old I would (will get when I am older) go with a Rolex. A Rolex on a younger arm screams I am a coke dealer or I bought this at a street corner for $50 and I am trying to pose as a coke dealer. I personally like my Tag for day to day. I think I will break down for the Rolex for a “special occasion watch” here pretty soon. Since my wife told me I was crazy if I get the Harry Winston Opus 5 http://www.opus5.ch/visuals.html# OH HOW I WANT IT though. I like Omegas until I put them on, the face is so big it looks something like Flava Fla would wear.

your nuts............rolex is flawless on anyone,tags are shit.

rolex is kinda old money looking and if you are wearing one under 30... good chance it's fake, and even if it's not, everyone will think it is... to top that, most all of their lower models are ugly. The movement is important, but not important enough to have an ugly watch!

I’m old fashioned.

Rolex
Cartier Tank
Patek Philippe Calatrava

So far only have the Rolex and Cartier, also collect pens as in Fountain Pens.

I bought a Lotus in Europe. I never cared for watches and only used my cellphone to tell time. The chronograph Lotus model I have is very high quality. I wear it 24/7 and have bumped the crystal on stone, metal (by accident of course) and there is not one scratch on the crystal. It is amazing. And people stare at it all the time and compliment me on it. It's stainless steel and looks sporty yet sophisticated.
They don't seem to be very big in the US but they are in Spain (and in western Europe I assume).

I own a 50th anniversary Rolex Submariner, and a Tissot PRS, but the watch that I own that gets the most compliments is my new Toy Watch. Go figure.

There used to be a couple of web based high end watch vendors that a friend told me were reputable. Does anyone have any information on legit internet watch vendors of high end watches?

Top Bottom