Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watches!!!

^ditto. Baume & Mercier are at costco now though! So is Breitling!

I saw that!!!! haha, a nice Breitling Bentley model..I was like WTF? hey if it saves $$ which I'm sure it does, go for it!

150shot said:
I saw that!!!! haha, a nice Breitling Bentley model..I was like WTF? hey if it saves $$ which I'm sure it does, go for it!

lol wonder if they honor the same return policy for 5k watches lol... just switch watches every few months....

I use my cellphone instead. Dont like watches. But if I ahd to buy one, I'd go with something not too bling bling (Tag Heur most likely).

manny78 said:
I use my cellphone instead. Dont like watches. But if I ahd to buy one, I'd go with something not too bling bling (Tag Heur most likely).

that's just it, tag is the EPITOME of bling just for bling, all form no function, right up there with movado. The only watch in tag's lineup that is tolerable looking is the carrera chrono anyway. You'd be better served going with a low end oris or tissot if you didn't want too too bling.

z

ZKaudio said:
that's just it, tag is the EPITOME of bling just for bling, all form no function, right up there with movado. The only watch in tag's lineup that is tolerable looking is the carrera chrono anyway. You'd be better served going with a low end oris or tissot if you didn't want too too bling.

z

What do you think about Omegas ? They look classy without convince everyone that it isnt a fake watch you bought on Canal Street...

Omegas aren't bad, I'd still go for an oris or tissot though, I feel like omegas lack the styling of higher end models. If you wanted to stick with TAG, Get a carrera. If you want breitling, I'd go to ebay as their resale drops a lot. You could get a superocean for under 1k. Omega, I'd probably get the speedmaster chrono if I were forced to get one. They are well built though, I will give you that. If you want a very cool watch with a killer price, go for a gevril gv2 auto chrono on ebay. Those are some of my fav old watches, just basic w/ nice movement and classic styling.

This is a fun watch, that in my opinion presents a serious value at any price under 1200: It recently went unsold on ebay... tsk tsk

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...60025113926&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1
eb_12_sb.JPG

Top Bottom