Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watches!!!

ZKaudio

Plat Hero
Platinum
Been awhile, I've missed you all. Realized watches are rarely discussed here.

I really like breitlings designs... rolex's movement... but looking for something new.

Looking at hublot and a few other smaller brands
What do you all like?

Last edited:
I've been looking at fine watches recently. I have a couple of Movados and a Tag but their kind of like mid-fi if you compare to audio. A truly fine watch would be automatic movement and limited edition.
I'm looking at these now: IWC, Longines, Bell and Ross, Audemars Piguet, etc.

I like a rolex.....brands come and go...but a rolex...i prefer the stainless sub, looks good on everyone. I think tags are corny.

btw, i agree about tags... I feel like they are overpriced diesel watches.

I have the bell and ross "instrument", gets a lot of wow, but a bit gigantic...

currently in the process of getting a cool daytona, will be my first rolex. Always thought they were well engineered but boring. Maybe I'm just getting boring now too!

Last edited:
I'm a big Tag fan. Hate Rolexes... look too gawdy for me. Give me a nice, simple Tag... nothing like a reliable watch!

Of course I can't compare it to the official government issued Ironman watch. HAHA

Can't beat a stainless sub-mariner,it's a classic and looks good at work or play ,

gold subs make it look like your trying to hard, also the explorer with white face is nice to.

I dont think you can put a watch like a Tag or Oakley(Quartz movement) in the same catagories as the other watches being mentioned here. Those watches are more of a designer piece rather than a time piece. I think the cheapest you can get into a nice watch with good movement is Oris. That being said, I do love the Oakley watches, but would never own one at that price(Most Quartz movements should be well under $400)

Timanator said:
I dont think you can put a watch like a Tag or Oakley(Quartz movement) in the same catagories as the other watches being mentioned here. Those watches are more of a designer piece rather than a time piece. I think the cheapest you can get into a nice watch with good movement is Oris. That being said, I do love the Oakley watches, but would never own one at that price(Most Quartz movements should be well under $400)

Thank you Timanator- There are the seikos, guess, citizens....

then up one is the Tag's, Omegas, MOvado's (very played out IMHO, and people that sport these think they are better than they really are)

THen the at least go with an Oris, IWC, Brietling, Baume & Mercier, Panerai and so on the list goes forever. I like Tag but certainly not in the same league or even close...

Right now I like the Mont Blanc watches, cartier movements and internals, and their designs are nice, and coming up.

I dont like watches you can find in every mall, discount place and so on...

Top Bottom