Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watches!!!

i wear a traser h3 to work, a tag formula 1 to the gym, a omega seamaster ru ning errands, a rolex gmt on nights out, and a rolex day date to weddings and funerals

truckdaddy said:
Rolex SubMariner with a black face looks good on ANYONE. Its just a clean ass watch.

My Tag (stainless) is actually 100% clean. No Numbers, no markings, no nothing, really. Just stainless and brushed steel...one face, no 3-faces on the one, etc...

Anthony Roberts said:
My Tag (stainless) is actually 100% clean. No Numbers, no markings, no nothing, really. Just stainless and brushed steel...one face, no 3-faces on the one, etc...

sounds nice, go try the stainless sub on, you will fall in love.

I got a Fucking Swatch!

Just picked up a Gevril Tribeca. It's like a Rolex Daytona, only the movement is way better quality, it's heavier, and it's thicker than the Rolex.

marshallmadman said:
Just picked up a Gevril Tribeca. It's like a Rolex Daytona, only the movement is way better quality, it's heavier, and it's thicker than the Rolex.

I love gevril... bang for buck maximus

oh and 2nd the breitling comment from above... only thing about breitling... they're HUGE AND FLASHY! so prepare for a mugging lol.

SOLD:
Rolex Sub
Cartier Pasha
Movado (forgot the style, was a gift)

Currient:
Panerai-LOVE IT
Patek- till death, gift from father.

Top Bottom