Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Washed a 1/2 oz of Cryp weed mistake and it wasnt even mine!!

I'm just wondering if washing the stuff wouldn't ruin it? Kill the THC. If not, then I guess the brownie idea. Give her the fresh weed, give her the brownies when she gets the munchies :rolleyes:

I just can't imagine smoking the stuff. When I smoked I'd never try to smoke a cigarette that had been through the washing machine. It would taste like burning shit.

I'm just wondering if washing the stuff wouldn't ruin it? Kill the THC. If not, then I guess the brownie idea. Give her the fresh weed, give her the brownies when she gets the munchies :rolleyes:

I just can't imagine smoking the stuff. When I smoked I'd never try to smoke a cigarette that had been through the washing machine. It would taste like burning shit.

you've tasted burning shit?

Brownies it is And I cant wait for my dog to try one
Assuming they're going to be cocoa brownies, I wouldn't, unless you think feeding your dog a big dose of Ipecac sounds like a fun afternoon (chocolate is poisonous to dogs, ipecac is actually poisonous to humans, that's why it makes us puke):

A small piece of chocolate may not make any visible impact on dogs unless of course the animal eats something else while 'high' on chocolate. However, large doses of chocolate [depending on the size of the dog] may make the dog’s system purge the theobromine that is damaging to the animal. Apart from crying the dog may vomit and may have diarrhea also. Other symptoms of large doses of chocolates are increased urination in the animal and muscle twitching and excessive panting.

Assuming they're going to be cocoa brownies, I wouldn't, unless you think feeding your dog a big dose of Ipecac sounds like a fun afternoon (chocolate is poisonous to dogs, ipecac is actually poisonous to humans, that's why it makes us puke):

A small piece of chocolate may not make any visible impact on dogs unless of course the animal eats something else while 'high' on chocolate. However, large doses of chocolate [depending on the size of the dog] may make the dog’s system purge the theobromine that is damaging to the animal. Apart from crying the dog may vomit and may have diarrhea also. Other symptoms of large doses of chocolates are increased urination in the animal and muscle twitching and excessive panting.

So vanilla cookies and weed would be ok?

First off I' not a pot head my ole lady is.Sat She gave me 200.00 to get her some kinda super duper turb weed that a mutual friend had.So after copping the herb i came home and dumped my favorite jeans in the wash not realizing the weed was in my pocket.Today after being in the dryer for 45 minutes it doesnt look so good now Well Asian Pursuasion is really looking forward to her kind bud and I really dont have the balls to tell her what happened for Fear of another pussy time out.Fuk i guess i could just replace it.

i'd spike that shit with some roofies and keep on keepin on.. in her mind she will say it was great stuff..

damn.. $200 wow..

i used to pay $10 for a 3 finger bag in the early 70's.. highschool was a blast..

So vanilla cookies and weed would be ok?
I'm treading on weird ice here. I have in the past given my dog a beer and let my ferrets drink out of my wine glass and regularly get my cats stoned on catnip but ... feeding them weed would spook me, just because there's just no way of knowing how much the dog could safely ingest. Believe it or not, I actually found a couple of threads on Yahoo Answers about it. Sounds like it may stay in their systems longer than humans (I read one person's golden retriever took about a day and a half to sleep it off). Another girl worked in a vet and had seen several cases of marijuana ingestion. Sounds like what it primarily does is heavily, heavily sedate them. They don't get stoned and act goofy.

Given the movement of the washer didn't knock off the THC, which is likely..... your not alright on this one. Give it up people on trying to save this one. At the very least it isn't what it was, and that is best results. Most likely you shook all the good stuff off just like they do with bubble bags. Good luck shrimpy, because that flat out sucks sweaty elephant sack if ya know what I mean, and I am sure ya do.

Top Bottom