Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Washed a 1/2 oz of Cryp weed mistake and it wasnt even mine!!

S

shrimp poboy

First off I' not a pot head my ole lady is.Sat She gave me 200.00 to get her some kinda super duper turb weed that a mutual friend had.So after copping the herb i came home and dumped my favorite jeans in the wash not realizing the weed was in my pocket.Today after being in the dryer for 45 minutes it doesnt look so good now Well Asian Pursuasion is really looking forward to her kind bud and I really dont have the balls to tell her what happened for Fear of another pussy time out.Fuk i guess i could just replace it.

Sorry dude, that sucks.

Ask her to do some laundry.
Make sure she throws in sumthin of hers(sumthin with a pocket)
When the washing machine stops, ask her for sumthin on tha opposite end of tha house(maybe a sammich from tha kitchen?)
Hurry to tha wet clothes
Put tha 1/2 oz in her pocket of what was washed
Let her find it
If she asks anything,
Say u gave it to her but she prolly forgot bc she smokes 2much green
point and laugh
DONE

ask her to do some laundry.
Make sure she throws in sumthin of hers(sumthin with a pocket)
when the washing machine stops, ask her for sumthin on tha opposite end of tha house(maybe a sammich from tha kitchen?)
hurry to tha wet clothes
put tha 1/2 oz in her pocket of what was washed
let her find it
if she asks anything,
say u gave it to her but she prolly forgot bc she smokes 2much green
point and laugh
done

+1

First, buy some more weed. Then buy some red roses. Give her the bag of washed weed, apologize. Let her vent for a little while. Give her the roses then give her the new weed. Worth a shot.

First, buy some more weed. Then buy some red roses. Give her the bag of washed weed, apologize. Let her vent for a little while. Give her the roses then give her the new weed. Worth a shot.

Thats an expensive apology bro

I'm such a wuss sometimes.

Top Bottom