Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

War: Revisionism, Fascism, and the CIA

A short lecture by John Denson

This is mostly correct.

BTW, Java, have you ever looked into the Pentagon Papers scandal and the story of Daniel Ellsberg? This feeds right into Denson's bits about the CIA.

I would only take issue with his assignment of Fascism to the Left Wing. It has elements of both wings, but ultimately I think that Nationalism is its primary goal and therefore it belongs on the Right.

This is mostly correct.

BTW, Java, have you ever looked into the Pentagon Papers scandal and the story of Daniel Ellsberg? This feeds right into Denson's bits about the CIA.

I would only take issue with his assignment of Fascism to the Left Wing. It has elements of both wings, but ultimately I think that Nationalism is its primary goal and therefore it belongs on the Right.
I have not.

I would retort, this country has seen more warfare under the progressive left than the right and warfare requires nationalism, tribalism. The progressive left brought the Prussian System to education in the US; A system designed to educate children into the legitimacy of the state like a religion.

Top Bottom