Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wake Up People - Prohormones Dont Work

Big Cat HH said:
Nor-diol by itself has no estrogen conversion and does not stimulate androgen receptors. In terms of the target hormone nandrolone estrogenic conversion is slightly lower, but not mentionably so than that of testosterone, so expect some water retention.

I am almost 100% certain that nandrolone does not undergo aromatization to any significant degree.

Re: Real deal

elijah said:

Perhaps I was a bit strong in calling them pointless. They are great motivation to work hard, which if thats what it takes for you then glad it works! Next they CAN be effective if you spend enough on quality product, and a quality delivery system. But from the prices of topical andros/nors/ oral 1 AD. You could construct a much better steroid cycle. Or even get inventive with some legal meds and get much better gains.

Hey Elijah,

Can you elaborate on using legal meds and getting better gains please? Thanks

There's nothing that I can think of that is legal that's even close to what I've seen from topical prohormones (Androspray and 4-ADerm) unless you count getting a prescription for roids. Clomid is okay, but eventhen if you don't have a prescription its technically illegal unless you import it.

Would you take 2mg of test a day? Well why would you take prohormones then cause that's about what you're getting- if that - who knows. You won't find any amateurs competing even touching the stuff.

Of course, but prohormones are intended for those who cannot get the real thing or do not want to break the law.

BREAKING THE LAW BREAKING LAW!!!!!

androstederm, norandrostederm, yeah I tried, no gains, and strength, that may be somewhat mental! Kinda like what they say about pot, leads to harder drugs. LOL!!! I found sust and abombs to be real effective for strength and size

For those that have siad prohormones didn't work for them, what did you use and how much? When andro first came out, I used that and it did not work. Then I used the androdiol orally and it didn't work until I used 3-5 grams per day and even then it only worked pretty well. Have any of you used the 4-androstenediol transdermals?? Androspray from Ergopharm and 4-ADerm from Avant Labs have both worked extremely very for me and several of my clients. I've also heard good things about Androsol.

But, it just seems everyone lumps all of the prohormones, no matter which one and what delivery method into one pile and that is a huge mistake. Andro sucks, no matter what delivery method. Low to moderate dosages of orals suck, no matter what prohormone. But, high doses of the transdermal diols do work very well.

Prohormones gave me gyno. I was using Chrysin, too. No muscle gain though. And, go figure, I was using the recommended dosage. I'll just stick to my Triple Threat Shakes and flax oil.

:)

Top Bottom