Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wake Up People - Prohormones Dont Work

The_HULK_Jr

For fucks sake stop buying prohormones they DON'T WORK none of them do. U are better of saving your money for a good protein and creatine (even better some AS) that will probably give u far better results!!

Hulk.

This is not accurate. It is just as bad to say pro-hormones don't work as it is when others say steroids are bad.

We are talking about many different substances in both cases. I am a big believer in steroids, but 90% of my consultation clients did a steroid cycle before coming to me, and signed up for my consultation service because their first anabolic steroid cycle sucked.

When someone makes poor gains on pro-hormones, they blame the manufacturer (who may or may not be at fault), but when someone has poor results on a steroid cycle, they usually out of embarrassment keep their mouth shut.

After trying them a few times I didn't think they worked either. I guess it's true what they say, that only 5-10% gets absorbed. So I tried a transdermal 4-androdiol and what a difference in results. Just finished usung a bottle that lasted 3 weeks. Every workout there was gain. Gained 30 lb. on my bench and 20 lb. on my curls. Gained 3/4 inch on arms, 7 lbs. with no increase in bodyfat. Which prohormones have you used?

The_HULK_Jr said:
For fucks sake stop buying prohormones they DON'T WORK none of them do. U are better of saving your money for a good protein and creatine (even better some AS) that will probably give u far better results!!
Hulk.

"Diones" do not work. Oral prohormones do not work. Sublinguals do not work well.

Intranasal and properly formulated topicals, in high doses, work extremely well.

Almost nothing works with poor diet and training.

It all depends, it works with some of the ppl. A high protein diet with lots of training must be accompany with it.

Some ppl take it n expect it to have steroids effect without training. It will not worked that way.

I have worked with several athletes that have had a false positive on drug tests for Deca having only taken Norabol.

And yes, I agree abusive doses of some of the andros will cause gyno in some people if they do not use Chrysin or another anti-estrogen,

Top Bottom