Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wait. so visitor messages...

Yeah...I set mine that way so all the hoochies that arent on my friends list will stop soliciting me for sex.......

yeah, i bet that's a problem.

is that why people add me to their friends list? because I haven't added anyone- don't see the purpose.

am i supposed to answer them? because I don't. ever. am i supposed to?

and if i do, it's NOT private? why would i do that?

because ortiz has bad breath?
I've been so busy Letto, I just checked my messages yesterday, bales of Hay... You fucking rock... Yeah I'm a Steel Drivin Man... lol
You got the sexiest most inviting voice, Great convo voice that pacifies and has like an eagerness that reflects and promotes receptivity...
Before I head out wanna give my cherished Russian/Mongol Mod a little shout out.

I've been so busy Letto, I just checked my messages yesterday, bales of Hay... You fucking rock... Yeah I'm a Steel Drivin Man... lol
You got the sexiest most inviting voice, Great convo voice that pacifies and has like an eagerness that reflects and promotes receptivity...
Before I head out wanna give my cherished Russian/Mongol Mod a little shout out.

So her voice sound right when she says "Did you say steak?"

Top Bottom