Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Valdez Dextrose Quest.?

R

riskybiz007

i wanted to buy some dextrose from the supplement company you recommended but the guy there said there's no way of telling how many carbs are in a serving. I called asking the guy how many servings does it have and how many carbs does it yield... he said there's no serving size specific and has no idea how many carbs are there. Well i was wondering how can you tell how many carbs you're getting if the guy there doesn't even know?

sorry just one more thing i was thinking about. The guy told me 1teaspoon would most likely equal 5g of dextrose. If that were the case i would need 6 Tablespoons for 90g of carbs. Now if you go by Proteinfactory's conversion you would need somewhere around 15 Tablespoons to equal 90g of carbs. Because to proteinfactory half a cup equals 60g of carbs. And half a cup is many tablespoons, much more than 6 which the guy stated. bro sorry for all of this but i take all this very serious just like you so i need accuracy thanks...

straight from the label on my dextrose:

serving size 1/3 cup 80g yields 75g of carbs
post workout you should have 1g of dextrose for every kg of LBM since I am 205 at 10% I should be consuming 85g of dextrose post workout, so a little more than 1 serving. and you'll know exactly how many carbs your getting, no worries dude.

sorry one more question because the guy said "there is no label" how many servings are in the 11 pound container?

74 servings... mine had a label, this is supplement direct were talking about right? $10.00 for 11lbs

yeah that's the one, pretty darn cheap, cheapest i found. but the shipping kills, shipping was $11

youch!! $11.00 shit man, my shipping wasn't that bad. you better order some more shit that just that to make it worth the money.

Top Bottom