Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vacation - In Mid Cycle? What to do?

Replicant

I going on vacation during my 8th week of my current cycle.

Will not working out for a week hamper my gains?

What should I do while I'm away? My fiance does not want me near a gym period! Should I bring some dumbells or do just cardio and abs? I need advice.

Current Stats week 6:
32yrs 6'1 205lbs 10bf

1-10 deca 400mg/week
4-14 eq 300mg/week
10-14 winny 50mg/EOD

thanks in advance,

I got that same shit last year on vacation. I got up before she did and worked out a couple of times. Although it probably won't hurt your gains that much! Are you flying? how long are you going? If you are flying you are screwed on the winny!!

I know alot of "hardcore" meatheads are going to jump all over this one, but yopu've probbably been working out pretty hard over the last 7 weeks. Even though your "on" cycle- I don't think it's going to hurt you to take some time away (how long is your cycle anyway). think about when you've been training hard for a certain period and take a week of or so - you come back strong as hell. Your body appreciates the rest. It give your muscles time to recover as well as a full nervous system recovery. It should also tip your anabolic/catabolic hormone ratio in your favor with a little rest. Its funny you should ask because I have alot of friends now who swear by taking 5-6 days off in the middle of a 10 week cycle or so, and they sware it's the best "trick" the've ever used!!! But your probabbly going to get alot of -"that's pussy", " real bodybuilders don't take time away from the gym" kind of shit. But enjoy the rest, let your body recover and come back strong. I wouldn't go any longer than a week though

he doesnt have to worry about hte winny take your shots the day you leave or day be4 you leave and you should be fine...do some minor things like push-ups nad situps and you will come back btter...just make suer your diet isnt shitto and ur not drinking a lot of alcohol that would kill you...

danks

I'm not flying we're driving to the beach and my vacation is from 7/4-7/13. I plan to workout hard week 7 (6/30-7/3) harder then I've been in the last 6 weeks. I think the rest will do me good. I still plan to maintain my diet and workout my abs while on vacation.

Also, I plan to bring my gear with me so I don't miss my shot during the 8th week.

My whole cycle is 14 weeks and I'm not starting the winny until the 10th week.

I really Appreciate all your feedback.

thanks. :D

work out on vacation.........push,chin ups anything if you dont have access to weights

okay a week off will probably not kill you,,, not a flame here,,, but this goes back to the whole thing of people not planning out their game and just flying by the seat of their pants. You should have planned your down time for your vaction.

Personally... I'd try to get into a gym on, say, Tues and Friday?

In the least do a Chest/Back and Legs/Bis/Shoulders type of split for two days, even if it's for 45 mins or so.

Otherwise.. you're on vacation. Eat good and enjoy the down time!

Top Bottom