Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update

Wendy's
classic triple with cheese
biggie fries
biggie dr pepper
1 order chicken nuggets
1 frosty

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Weeeeeendy's........... - lol. congrats bro.

Yea Wendy's was a staple of my bulking diet for a while, but Id switch it up and hit MCdonalds, Burger King. haha Used to love when Mcdonalds had those 29 cent burgers and 39 cent cheeseburgers. Id buy a bag of 15 twice a week. Chalupas are good too. haha

d3track said:
if i'm gonna do the bell
2 stuffed grilled burritos
chilli chees burrito
extra fire sauce

Its nice to see more people coming clean about thier diets!! haha I think my diet journal started a trend!! Though I wish I was on my old bulking diet, that would truly disgust some people here.

WalkingBeast said:
Its nice to see more people coming clean about thier diets!! haha I think my diet journal started a trend!! Though I wish I was on my old bulking diet, that would truly disgust some people here.

I hope not....you only eating 2 times a day and sleeping for the other 20 hours would kill most people..........

WalkingBeast said:

yeah, i treat myself once or twice on my off days
i just love to eat
but during the week i do try to keep it clean

i can't do some of the big bulk diets, if i have more than maybe 2 really bad meals in a week i just feel shitty

JKurz1 said:
I hope not....you only eating 2 times a day and sleeping for the other 20 hours would kill most people..........

Im more into large meals. Like yesterday I had 132 grams of protein for my first meal. Thats just what works best for me. Especially with this digestive condition. I slept a while for those 2 days but other then that Ive been sleeping maybe 7-10 hours at most. No need to exaggerate that shit!

Lord_Suston said:
You forgetting that Chili??? Actually next week I will be able to eat Wendy's all I want,lol. Good shit

Yeah I promise next time I will get chilli in you honor.

Thanks everyone, I am out in Kansas for work right now but when I get back the march to get stronger will continue.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom