Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uh-oh. Obama went ahead and pissed off Israel.

Many of 'em passed through Cyprus on the way to Israel anyway, in the late 1940s.

Lots of people have passed through Cyprus over the centuries...but you get no sympathy from Cyprus when it comes to Israel.

I take my suppositions on the authority of someone who actually lives there. Not you two. Think whatever you want. But until you walk in their shoes your opinions don't amount to more than fertilizer. Israel has every right to protect itself. And considering they are surrounded by people who would like nothing better than to wipe them off the planet, they can handle their security however seems best. If I lived under those circumstances I doubt I'd act any differently. True followers of the Koran don't want peace because that is not what the Koran teaches. It's a no-win game however you slice it.

I've seen "Americans" get off the relief boats here in Cyprus...that had been hit by Israel's bombs. Filled with schrapnel to do the most damage.

And don't forget the Palestinians who lost their property, and who continue to lose their property...and how they response. It doesn't come down to religion...it comes down to your family took my land, killed my family, etc...and vice versa.

I've seen "Americans" get off the relief boats here in Cyprus...that had been hit by Israel's bombs. Filled with schrapnel to do the most damage.

And don't forget the Palestinians who lost their property, and who continue to lose their property...and how they response. It doesn't come down to religion...it comes down to your family took my land, killed my family, etc...and vice versa.

I agree and yet it cannot be glazed over that Islamists hold true to a book that specifically tells them to fight the jews and anyone who helps them. Not to mention that the guy who wrote did the same thing.

Again, there is NO WIN HERE. But I don't cop to anybody not being able to defend themselves. Here, there or anywhere. Period, end of story.

I take my suppositions on the authority of someone who actually lives there. Not you two. Think whatever you want. But until you walk in their shoes your opinions don't amount to more than fertilizer. Israel has every right to protect itself. And considering they are surrounded by people who would like nothing better than to wipe them off the planet, they can handle their security however seems best. If I lived under those circumstances I doubt I'd act any differently. True followers of the Koran don't want peace because that is not what the Koran teaches. It's a no-win game however you slice it.

trust me their neighbors couldn't care less about Israel or the Palestinians... as much as Texans care about the well being of Mexicans who cross the border.. cause that is what palestinians did going into Lebanon and Jordan. the Arab world couldn't give a rats ass about the Palestinians, and the countries that surround Israel.. Egypt, Leb, Jordan, the oil states, are all paid off by the US to leave Israel alone and crap on the Palestinians every chance they get.

stop believing what you hear on Fox News and stop believing that somehow the Arab nations give a damn about the Palestinians or Israeli's. also there are many Arabs that live in Israel.. as well as other non Jews. and they couldn't care less about the Palestinians either.

trust me their neighbors couldn't care less about Israel or the Palestinians... as much as Texans care about the well being of Mexicans who cross the border.. cause that is what palestinians did going into Lebanon and Jordan. the Arab world couldn't give a rats ass about the Palestinians, and the countries that surround Israel.. Egypt, Leb, Jordan, the oil states, are all paid off by the US to leave Israel alone and crap on the Palestinians every chance they get.

stop believing what you hear on Fox News and stop believing that somehow the Arab nations give a damn about the Palestinians or Israeli's. also there are many Arabs that live in Israel.. as well as other non Jews. and they couldn't care less about the Palestinians either.

In spite of our political differences Steve I enjoy the discourse. But when you insist on sticking your head up your ass over fox news you only look foolish. Your bias is inviting assumptions. As I previously stated I know someone who lives there. I also know a handful who have visited there...repeatedly. the bulk of the rest of what I know I get from reading. And the hogwash you just posted isn't worthy of debate. Its so far removed from reality its practically immeasurable.

Top Bottom