Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uh-oh. Obama went ahead and pissed off Israel.

That claim is nothing new. Numerous Presidents and all their negotiators have stated the 1967 borders should be reinstated for years.

Doesn't mean it's going to happen. I don't understand why that is a big deal. That is their starting point.

Obviously negotiations will happen. And you start with bottom dollar.

Differenece is now the US may no longer have the $$ or the appetite to keep these expanded borders in place. Perhaps Isreal should be more realistic about that.

They could go back to their borders before the 50's...

I hope they don't start a war...way too close to my house.

Brilliant analysis in here. Given the fact that Israelis live under the constant threat of being rocketed, bombed or shot at, I wonder how many of you under those same circumstances would be so willing and quick to make it easier and closer for your enemies to continue?!? Not many I would guess.

Brilliant analysis in here. Given the fact that Israelis live under the constant threat of being rocketed, bombed or shot at, I wonder how many of you under those same circumstances would be so willing and quick to make it easier and closer for your enemies to continue?!? Not many I would guess.

and the Palestenians don't? Wan't to compare body counts?

I take my suppositions on the authority of someone who actually lives there. Not you two. Think whatever you want. But until you walk in their shoes your opinions don't amount to more than fertilizer. Israel has every right to protect itself. And considering they are surrounded by people who would like nothing better than to wipe them off the planet, they can handle their security however seems best. If I lived under those circumstances I doubt I'd act any differently. True followers of the Koran don't want peace because that is not what the Koran teaches. It's a no-win game however you slice it.

Top Bottom