Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UG labs vs. vet labs vs. human grade

Mr.X said:
they don't sell steroids, this discussion is about steroid suppliers

The title of this thread is "UG labs vs vet labs vs human grade".

Arimidex by Astra Zeneca vs Liquidex by a research company, how
does this not fit in the discussion???

You have the ag-guys banner in your signature, yet you always seem
to put down UG products in favour of pharm grade. How the same
rules don't apply to Nolva, Clomid and T3 especially makes no sense
whatsoever. I'm not trying to be rude, you just seem to be
contradicting yourself.

the thread was an impied reference towards steroids, not towards ancillaries,,, but yes to answer your q, ag-guys are great, AND, i dont think you are as big a jackass as you are trying to be, i think you are trying to start shit, which is not the purpose of this forum, the real purpose of this forum is to be a learning tool for people who want to use AAS as healthily as possible,,, Thank you for your posts and input into the topics at hand, im sure they will provide enlightenment,

Ego Boner

I am with Bonz on this. Lets keep it real.

Ag guys are UG too....if you want to call all UG labs not worthwile that would apply to them too. There is no difference between clen, aas, t3, ai's, etc. Its all medication.

Point being...there are great UG labs for AAS just like Ag Guys area a GREAT LAB for Ancilarys. Then there are horrible Ancilary labs just like there are horrible UG labs for AAS. I think this is common sense.

A reliable UG lab is golden. Raw test is raw test is raw test no matter if some ass-raping pharm. company bottles it or a fellow bro who wants to save a shit load of money using his favorite compound time and time again.

tempest2003 said:
couture is amazingly sloooooowwwwww. expect at the very minimum of a months wait after funds land. consider choosing an alternate source if this would effect your decision.
I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH CONTOUR ALWAYS RECEIVED IN DAYS

scout69 said:
I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH CONTOUR ALWAYS RECEIVED IN DAYS

Yep. I'm a long standing customer of his and i've never had a problem with any other package (probably 10 before) but the most recent was slow. He's a busy man.

Im not shooting anything that has a picture of a horse or cow on the package/vial. UG over vet in my book.

Couture is laying low right now, he will be back to normal VERY soon. He has taken some time off to catch up on some old orders.

UG stuff is def worth a try IMO, not only for price but un-beatable selection. I have used both human grade and UG stuff and to be honest I didn't notice 1 bit of a diffrence. I have used Syrus only in the last 3 cycles I have done and will continue to due so for as long as I am activly using AAS. I would put Syrus quality up against any company in the market today. There are also some other quality UG labs making a name for themselfs now as well.

M18

Top Bottom