Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UG labs vs. vet labs vs. human grade

gautho said:
did couture ever give an explanation on why it takes so long? wouln't mind given it a try.

It is the nature of their operation. They always come through, and the products are great. I would ask in advance how long it will take. They will be strait with you.

tempest2003 said:
couture is amazingly sloooooowwwwww. expect at the very minimum of a months wait after funds land. consider choosing an alternate source if this would effect your decision.

They advertise their turn around as 14 days at the long end. Got mine at day 14. Excellent products and he was in contact with me the whole time, but I hate waiting that long for a package. Best tren I've EVER used.

Chris

Thanks for all of the responses. I really appreciate your advice. I'm not sure of how the whole karma thing works, but I tried to give everyone that replied good karma. Only problem is I don't have any karmic power, so I'm not sure if it worked. Anyway, I have the time to wait a month, so I will try the UG this time. I'll be sure to let everyone know how it worked out. Thanks again.

It's cause everyone wants to order from them. Its not worth even buying VEt stuff cause its more expensive and on the same caliber of quality.

There is no comparison since each one is made by different standard

UG is a russian rulette you can get some good stuff or you can get shit (it all depends on the guy doing the stuff in their kitchen or basemant garage etc....)

Vet (till december at least the companies out of mexico where regulated by the goverment)

Human grade ( most of that is good, but as amp fillers are cheap you can get some fakes)

all is a gamble unless you know where they coming from and even so you can get shit...

good luck

There is a bit of confusion here on pharm grade and human grade. Pharm grade = pharmaceutical grade steroids, like schering, also human grade. However, you have VET grade steroids produced by pharmaceutical companies, which I consider VET pharm grade.

Some products are just not found in "human grade" form, like EQ.

UG steroids are cheaper but no as reliable. Companies like BD are no different then any other UG, they just have nice pretty labels.

Top Bottom