Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UG labs vs. vet labs vs. human grade

I loved the Vet stuff when it was widely available. I had positive results with all of it except the Winstrol (Stanazol) which was more than particles, it was downright chunky! I have used Human grade as well which is great as long as it is legit. I always assumed the big difference was more in the sterility of human pharma stuff, not so much in the effectiveness as long as the gear was from a reputable supplier. I always worried a little when I injected VET stuff, so I tended to shy away from it (especially after the chunky winstrol incident). I took more than a little Reforvit (DBOL) liquid orally, and had great results.

For injectibles, I would always take human pharma over anything else; however, there is the availability issues and there are fakes out there (i.e., Primobolan). For test, I was able to get test cyp for years thru my doc so I would save up 6-12 months worth to do my cycles and combine it with BD Tren or EQ, or Thai dbol, etc. (1-2 cycles per year). It's been a few years since my last cycle, so good to know UG seems relatively well received by the members here. I plan out my cycles well in advance, so a month is fine as long as I get it and it kicks ass!

Great thread...

Top Bottom