Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying for perfect body

Haxeriu

5'2
128 lb
28% body fat and going up
working out five days a week and I do 2 hours of cardio and weight training.
don't have any definition on my frame but I do have muscle mass. I look very thick and I don't like it. would like to try something to help with this
Looking at CLA, clenbuterol and anavar
My plan is CLA morning fasted
Clen post meal in afternoon 80mcg
And anavar 10mg a day
Would this work?

You have heard this before, but ultimately your diet needs to change to get rid of the fat around your muscles. Don't think this comment is singling you out as I would tell a guy at 18% body fat the same thing. To get body fat down the most effective way is diet.

Now to help you could use a Semiglutide like Wegovy, but you won't find an above the board doctor ready to prescribe it for you at 28% BF.

I got no experience using CLA, but Clenbuterol I have used and let me tell you right now do not take it in the evening. Take it in the morning if you want any hope of ever sleeping at night. It will also probably cause all sorts of side effects, the biggest is making your heart work over time. Expect night sweats and more.

5'2
128 lb
28% body fat and going up
working out five days a week and I do 2 hours of cardio and weight training.
don't have any definition on my frame but I do have muscle mass. I look very thick and I don't like it. would like to try something to help with this
Looking at CLA, clenbuterol and anavar
My plan is CLA morning fasted
Clen post meal in afternoon 80mcg
And anavar 10mg a day
Would this work?
Start slower instead of clenbuterol use cardazol

5mgs anavar with 3 caps cardazol

Top Bottom