Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Truth or Dare

Stefka said:
Who has hurt your feelings recently? How?

Yikes. Recently? No one...Some things have happened that could legitimately hurt my feelings if I'd extended myself enough to give a shit but I have a wall around me thick and solid as a foot of steel.

truth again...I want one I can answer lol.
 
Stefka said:
I fall down a lot - so that isnt even embarassing anymore.
One time I walked through wet cement. The guys who had just laid it were screaming at me to stop but I was just spaced out and didn't even notice until it was too late.


LOL at the wet cement thing. I guess it's better than sitting in wet paint.

Any other q's?

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
blueta2 said:
Done......oh watch the HATE....HAHAH!
Those who know me are gonna go WTF!!!!!
Go check it out
Title " you're all pussies"

YG I hope I made you proud

Dare completed

Now I want truth

That was fantastic.
Now, since Nef couldn't answer this one...
What is you most pathetic unrequited love story?
 
nefertiti said:
Yikes. Recently? No one...Some things have happened that could legitimately hurt my feelings if I'd extended myself enough to give a shit but I have a wall around me thick and solid as a foot of steel.

truth again...I want one I can answer lol.

What is the worst fashion offense you are guilty of?
 
Scotsman said:
LOL at the wet cement thing. I guess it's better than sitting in wet paint.

Any other q's?

Cheers,
Scotsman

What is the worst thing you did to another kid back in your school days?
 
Stefka said:
That was fantastic.
Now, since Nef couldn't answer this one...
What is you most pathetic unrequited love story?


oh some ppl will not get the thread....but I am LOL!

that had to Be Dino from grade one, who I loved and tried to kiss and he laughed at me.
 
Stefka said:
What is the most stalker-like thing you have ever done?

hmm I can't think of any stalker like thing I've done. I had been with the same girl for almost 5 years
 
Stefka said:
What is the worst thing you did to another kid back in your school days?


HMMMMM that's a long time ago. Probaly just the usual disclusion from the group kind of thing. I've never been part of the IN crowd so it was sort of hard to inflict mental anguish on anyone.

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
ok, i'm ready for another truth.
 
Stefka said:
OK fine
Biggest lie you told to the ex?

hrmmmm I'm a pretty straight forward blunt person.. most of the lies would have to be about where i was at at certain times.. and no never cheated
 
Scotsman said:
HMMMMM that's a long time ago. Probaly just the usual disclusion from the group kind of thing. I've never been part of the IN crowd so it was sort of hard to inflict mental anguish on anyone.

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

Cheers,
Scotsman

No
 
Stefka said:
Last time you laughed out loud in a situation where you really shouldn't have been laughing

yesterday. The Super Fat Guy in my department passed my office and said, "do you do any work or do you just sit there and look pretty?"

i had nothing to say, so i laughed.
 
Scotsman said:
Can I learn these powers and use them for evil?
:evil:
Cheers,
Scotsman


um.
i think they have to be on your body to use them.

wait.

wait, yes. it did come out how i wanted it to. they have to be on your body.
 
stilleto said:
um.
i think they have to be on your body to use them.

wait.

wait, yes. it did come out how i wanted it to. they have to be on your body.


I'm willing and able. :qt: :p

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
nefertiti said:
Who is the last person you hurt, and what happened?

ok, not counting YG's, who says I hurt him by saying he looks younger than my 15 year old, who would consider him a "douche"...

Let me think.

I think i hurt my friend because I had signed up for an expensive class that turned out to be on the same day as her bridal shower and i couldn't go.
She said she was hurt by it.

its her second marriage btw, and doesn't live in this state.
 
Scotsman said:
Wow not too often to find a clean slate bodywise.
Any thoughts of getting any done?

Cheers,
Scotsman

I have a tatoo design that I really want but it is huge and I will probably never do it.
 
Stefka said:
How have you hurt someone close to you?
Hurt my parents by dating a black woman. Didnt know it was going to hurt them though. Very surprising and actually hurt me because of their dissapproval.
 
Sure...love the people I've met, love the view from my office, love the closeness to various family members, love the cherry blossoms, the nightlife is decent, I'm close to the ocean and the mountains...
 
what drugs have you taken.. illegal not prescription

how many times did you do them?
 
Stefka said:
What was your favorite age?


16 because I was free spirit. No responsibility, tons of friends, did too many drugs, was good in school, had passion and just loved life.
35 also because I was free from a long term bad relationship and it was a turning point of strength in my life.
 
Stefka said:
What was the last time you threw something at someone?


Hmm probably when I was 10 years old. My sister poured invisible ink in my hair and really pissed me off. Previous to this incident I had carved myself a really nice spear made from an old broom. I grabbed my spear, chased her, aimed and fired...luckily for her dove into her room and closed the door just in time as my spear hit the door and was stuck halfway through...These day though I have a much better temperment.
 
Hell...I'm gonna have a busy afternoon and there's no chance I can pull that off, but I won't welsh. Tonight.
 
Stefka said:
What is the most petty thing you have done to a friend?

humm, explain?
as in mean? If so, nothing really comes to mind.

oh maybe the time I told a friend she looked good when she didn't before going out...lol....It was a long time ago :)
 
ksharp01 said:
humm, explain?
as in mean? If so, nothing really comes to mind.

oh maybe the time I told a friend she looked good when she didn't before going out...lol....It was a long time ago :)

Low, sneaky, bitchy - rumor spreading/shit talking/boyfriend stealing.
Something good.
 
Stefka said:
Low, sneaky, bitchy - rumor spreading/shit talking/boyfriend stealing.
Something good.


God honest truth...I can't say I have done any of that to my two friends. :) I have to keep the few I have.

have you ever been arrested? and if so, for what?
 
Stefka said:
Tell us your most pathetic unrequited love story
lol, im an e-virgin, remember?

theres only one love story, and even though i started hating the way she was acting after the first couple "wow months" ended, i was afraid to put myself first and end it and was still awsome to her untill i think she cheated lol, either way i got fed up once she started distancing herself and told her i didnt want to be with her anymore if she was gunna keep it up and then she half confessed to alot of stuff.

thats where all the life lessons iv learned from EF came in handy, cause after it ended i was still really nice and wished her well and didnt act like i cared...

the psycho emails and facebooks and myspaces came times 100. immagine every thread posted here about psycho exwives and girlfriends posting emails every once in a while....i got all of those rolled into one girl in the course of the next 10 days after it...

fuggin bitch "happened to show up" at my friends house when i was home over spring break and high as balls over there, and came up to me and goes "you look good" (wanting that compliment back)...i laughed and said "thanks"
 
come on, I want to see more ppl taking some Dares. I showed a side of me today that is SO UNLIKE Me, but it was fun!

Come Reno you pussy, pick a dare
 
blueta2 said:
come on, I want to see more ppl taking some Dares. I showed a side of me today that is SO UNLIKE Me, but it was fun!

Come Reno you pussy, pick a dare

You released your inner 17-year-old douche bag.

Dare
 
Stefka said:
Tell us about the ex that you miss the most
I dated a VERY cute, VERY nice (almost too nice) woman for a few months. She was laid back as can be, she was smart, she was nice. (I already said that). I really wish we could have at least stayed friends. We would have great conversations about any topics. I left her because even though she was all of those great things, she was kind of blah. At least I left her for my wife.

Ok - your turn - What's the most hurtful thing you did to a SO?
 
Stefka said:
You released your inner 17-year-old douche bag.

Dare


poor YG...haha! I swear it's a lot of work to be that weird!

YG, you're a young snot and think you're alright! I gave you some "ease the blow" K!
 
reno240 said:
I dated a VERY cute, VERY nice (almost too nice) woman for a few months. She was laid back as can be, she was smart, she was nice. (I already said that). I really wish we could have at least stayed friends. We would have great conversations about any topics. I left her because even though she was all of those great things, she was kind of blah. At least I left her for my wife.

Ok - your turn - What's the most hurtful thing you did to a SO?


Moved half way across the country without giving him an explanation.
 
blueta2 said:
come on, I want to see more ppl taking some Dares. I showed a side of me today that is SO UNLIKE Me, but it was fun!

Come Reno you pussy, pick a dare
Alright - just for you Blue - DARE! Bring it!
 
Top Bottom