Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TrueLiberal At the Shooting Range

Grips are dope. I took off the optional backstraps all the way to its smallest grip and it handles and carries like a dream. also cuts down on slide bite when firing since the palm is further under the bottom of the slide for better clearance of the slide when its kicking back over your grip.

The g22 I have is gen 3. I wanted a gen 4 but won't see a used one here in mass for a while

Yea I know about printing I was referring to the hoops everyone else has to jump through to initially get a CHL

Tr00

All it took me was a 4 hr class and a signature. In reality all I did was show up, present my military I.D. and wallah, CHL was presented.

Fuk teh norf

Liberal another fun fact about ma gun laws only 5 k rounds allowed per caliber in a household and 20 k max in a house doesn't get you very far in the zombie apocalypse

I'm glad you told me this. I have found places that sell bulk ammo cheap. I was going to start stockpiling.

Honestly I am thinking about moving to Vermont. There gun laws are much less stringent and I like the community first based attitude there.

Yeah that or Maine hell even New Hampshire the gun laws here in MA are asinine I mean we still have the assault weapons ban from 98 in place and that has not been federally mandated for two years

I gotta admit Texas aint got shit on Wyoming and South Dakota as far as gun friendliness. Bought a leather biker vest in Deadwood S.D. and the first thing the clerk said was its great for carrying a gun in
hahaha
Fucking boss state

Top Bottom