Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transadermal run - with our old friend BEASTDROL along for the ride

8/3

Day off from all workouts today. Attended a shrek theater production with my 5 year old daughter them can home and took a nap.....what a wonderful Saturday.

No negative sides today; headaches, lethargy or otherwise. I am starting my 3rd weeks Monday so half way through the beastdrol section of the cycle. Ill getting blood pressure checked to see how that is reacting.....although I havnt felt any effects of high Bp I still want to get it checked. Probably should be doing this more often on cycle. Ill plan on at least weekly. Hell, maybe ill just pick up a meter and do it daily. But blockade and n2guard seem to be doing their jobs well.

8/5

Pretty awful day today. Was pretty busy at work today (not sure how you guys can handle these 8 hour work days :))....energy was terrible. Lethargy was killing me today. Also had no appetite. I am still bloated as f*** too.

It was my back day which is typically one of my hardest days and also one of my weakest body parts so I have been trying to kill back day. So feeling the way I did today really pissed me off. I force fed myself a few meals but my cals were low today and not very quality either.

I pushed through my workout but it was not pleasant.

Pull ups 3 sets
Chin ups 3 sets
Upright db rows 3 sets
Back flys 3 sets

The weights were down cause my energy was in the toilet; but I pushed through and finished.

I took 2 scoops pre workout and even 2 atomic tabs mid workout and still nothing. Just drained

Oh well - mama said there'd be days like this. :(

Thanks for reading - be well brothers

8/6

Felt pretty awful again today. Just tired and blah all day. Even with the test base this lethargy is brutal. Wasn't really bad until this week; week 3.

Got my butt going anyway and hit up legs today. Again, I don't hit legs heavy (see previous posts). I just do moderate weights, higher reps. The legs do t blow up but they stay in shape and the pumps are sweet with the higher reps.

Deads

4 sets x 15 reps x 225 lbs

Squats

4 sets x 12 reps x 225

Lunges

3 sets x 16 reps x 50 lb dumb bells

Calf raises

3 sets x 45 reps x 225

Got through the workout but it wasn't easy. Was tired and lethargic. Heart rate was high and I wasn't really comfortable going too intense. Back pumps were very insane today but didn't effect my workout, although they were uncomfortable for sure.

Weight and strength have been up, but still bloated as hell. I just can't do these high carbs ( which are probably moderate by most of you guys' standards). I'm sticking with current diet plan until end of week 4. I can't wait to take these carbs out of my diet. Anyone else have similar reactions to higher carb diets?

Anyways, pushing on. I definitely am looking big and lots of folks are commenting on my increase in size. Most notably my shoulders and traps have blown up.

Thanks for reading - be well friends

Just keep pushing through Waco Kid! The lethargy should/hopefully subsides here soon. Best of luck bro!

8/7

Felt better today! No lethargy and just felt better in general. Not surprisingly, my workout followed suit and went well. I did feel some things going on in my shoulders that weren't comfortable - joint discomfort, tendons, etc. body was telling me to take it easy a bit so I listened and didn't raise the weights too high.

Front lateral db raises:
3 sets x 35lbs x 12 reps each arm
Side lateral db raises
3 sets x 25lbs x 12 reps
Back / shoulder db raises (reverse flys)
3 sets x 20 lbs x 18-20 reps

Standing DB military press
4 sets x 75lb dbs x 12-15 reps
1 super set x 50lb dbs x 30 reps....felt like feathers seriously.

Shrugs w/ barbell
4 sets x 225lbs x 15 slow reps

Strength was good and cod have pushed more weight and more reps, but was a bit timid due to fear of injury.

Diet was good. Hit macros well with high carbs. Not enough calories I'm sure cause my appetite has been very suppressed on the beastdrol.

I've definitely put on some size. After workout today my shoulders and traps were very big. Pumps were crazy. This is the first time I've ever felt a pump in my rear delts.

Overall, it was a pretty good day

Thanks for reading, be well friends.

Wow this SUperdrol really does kill the appetite. I don't think I've felt hunger in 2 weeks. Eating has been a chore. Why can't I feel like this when trying to cut? :)

Taking a couple days off superdrol to see if it will help. I'm nearly three weeks through it, and as much as if like to finish the 4 weeks, it's not worth feeling this shitty. Even with test base and 2x the support supps. The lethargy and appetite are brutal. I'm gonna take 2 days off the beast and then decide whether or not to do the last week, or just keep rolling with the tren/test alone.

Had to experience the beast for myself at least once.....probably will be my last but glad I gave it a go!

Last edited:
Adding in a N2Bulk shake or Scivation Mass Gainer will help you get those extra calories and macros since you having decreased appetite. This would be a good time to incorporate a quality meal replacement shake when you feel you just can't stomach any more whole foods. Obviously, whole foods are better than shakes but it could be a good option for you.

Top Bottom