Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transadermal run - with our old friend BEASTDROL along for the ride

tha_Waco_kid

Hey good EF bros - I know there is a hunger for knowledge and experience around some of this transadermal gear so I thought I'd share my experience with a cycle that I worked through with knowledge from EF, other forums, and from Mr Transadermal also.

34 y/o
6'2
13-14% bf

Here's the plan:

1-4 Beastdrol 20/30/30/30
1-10 Trans Tren Base 50-75 mg per day (grapefruit caps 1x per day)
1-10 Test Cyp (Phizer Pharm) 200mg / week (reg TRT dose is 100, bumping to 200 for cycle)
5-10 T3 50-100mcg per day
5-10 Trans Anavar (MAYBE - haven't decided on this yet)

Supports/Ancillaries:
1-10 N2 Guard
1-10 BLOCKADE by Assault Labs (doubling up on cycle/organ support)
1-10 Caber .5 - 2x per week
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
1-10 Forma - on hand if needed for bloat, and/or PCT
1-10 HC Generate

PCT
I'm on TRT so not a real formal PCT here.
I am planning on running a bottle of unleashed, and Dspark post cycle, as well as a bottle of T3 PCT from NTBM. As well as continuing on the HCGen.

Diet:
High carbs weeks 1-4 with beast, moving into a CKD type diet for second half.

1-4 - 4000 to 5000 cals shooting for 400-500 grams carbs and 300 protein - I'm doing this as cleanly as possible. Carb sources are mostly oats and fruit. Adding in some potatoes and rice as needed. Proteins are mostly relatively low in fat (chicken, ground turkey, lean ground beef, sirloin/top round steak for meats. Other proteins: greek yogurt, nuts, whole eggs, PB, WTBM and True Nutrition blend powders)

5-10 - 3000 cals, high proteins, moderate to high fats, very low carbs (refeed 1x per week if needed) I'm a little nervous about going low carb on Tren as I've heard you can crash from it, but I have read other opinions to the contrary also. Alas, I'm going to give it a go and if I have to introduce more carbs, then I will do so.

Goals:
Put on some quality size with Beast, then use 2nd half of cycle to cut and lean out. I am an endomorph to the n'th degree so putting on size is a piece of cake for me. However, I am not interested in becoming a whole lot bigger than I already am. Thus, I am not looking to blow up here, but rather put on a few nice KEEPABLE gains without adding too much fat in the process. I have some areas I would like to improve on, which will be my focus rather than just putting on size for the sake of putting on size. Of course the irony here is that I have the genetics to put on size so easily, but I don't want it. If only I could trade genes with some of you ectos out there who want to be big! :)

Ok so here's an update. I have just completed the first week of this cycle. I am up 15lbs....yes, 15lbs. See more on this when I get to the diet, and water/bloat sides below. I have noticed some strength increases in the gym during last week's workouts, probably from Beast I'm guessing. Not crazy increases, but another rep or 2 on most of my lifts. Pumps have been really impressive and I feel pumped up in the morning even before my workouts. Honestly I just feel pumped all day like my muscles are full and tight. Particularly during workouts, my forearms have pumped to an insane amount almost to the point where I lose my grip easily on heavy pull days.

Typical Week of workouts:
Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Shoulders
Day 5: Bis/Tris

I tend to stick to weights that keep me in the 10-15 rep range for all lifts. I don't like going overly heavy as I lift alone at home, and also, I don't want to be at greater risk for injury by pushing heavier weights. I have been able to grow with higher reps and I don't plan on changing until I see a reason to.

Cardio:
I'll be lowering my typical load of cardio down to about 4x per week, 45 minutes. This is just to stay in shape. I want to keep my endurance and muscle memory there so when I want to kill the cardio again post cycle it is still there.

Side Effects:

1) Energy - DOWN. Lethargy has been a brutal but not the entire day. Usually later on in the day. I think it is my diet and not superdrol. I have typically been on a lower carb diet for quite a while. Carbs tend to make me lethargic which seems to be contrary to what most folks say, but I always feel best on low carb diets. My workouts have been pretty good despite the lethargy. It is hard to start, but once I get going the energy seems to be there.

2) BLoated like a MF'er. Again, this is diet related I'm nearly positive. I am seriously holding water despite my aromasin and forma usage. I look pregnant, but with some abs...very odd!

3) Headaches - from the superdrol. They were awful days 1-4 or so, but honestly, I haven't had one since so I"m crossing my fingers that I have weathered that storm.

4) Pumps - so far, only good pumps. Nothing that has been a hindrance other than occasional shin splints during cardio....but honestly I deal with that here and there no matter what I"m on, if anything.

Overall sides have been manageable but the bloating really sucks.

Ok, so there's my update. Like I said, I am just starting week 2 and bumping SD to 30mg per day so we'll see how that treats me. I'm already bigger and stronger after 1 week so I'd say that is a damn fine start.

I'll try to give a few updates every week as I have time. I am following gator's protocol for the transadermal application with the addition of the grapefruit extract, which is supposed to help with absorption. I have no affiliations so you will get HONEST feedback from my as my cycle progresses. I have not run injectable tren before, so unfortunately I can't give a comparison there with the transadermal version.

Be well my friends

Do u think 300 grams protein is enough? At ur size I think u may need at least another 100 minimum.

Hmmm. Not sure bro. I was going with 1.5 * LBM

Like I said I have no trouble growing and putting on weight so I thought this would be sufficient. Ill be more concerned about protein surplus when in cutting mode; to preserve muscle. While eating in a high calorie surplus with lots of carbs, I feel like 300 is sufficient but I certainly could be wrong.

7/30

Took my trans Tren dose and 2 doses of 10mg SD prior to workout at 1:00.

Legs today - again, I don't go heavy due to working out alone and also I am not interested in getting hurt. Also I have no desire to compete so having huge legs are more of a hindrance to me then a benefit as my pants are already tight in the thighs :) That being said I don't want to be completely out of proportion so I still do a pretty intense leg workout.

Took 2 scoops of pre-workout and was ready to give 'er hell.

Dead Lifts:
225 lbs
4 sets x 15 reps

Sqauts:
225 lbs
4 sets x 12 reps

Lunges:
50lb Dumbbells
4 sets x 12 reps

Calf Raises
225lbs barbell
4 sets x 45 reps

Energy was good but the pre=workout had my heart racing more than normal which was not an overly comfortable feeling. Usually I only take 1 scoop on Leg days as the leg workout makes my heart go crazy already. ALso worth noting, my lower back was very pumped during and after this workout. It wasn't a comfortable feeling but it didn't keep me from finishing so no worries there, yet.

This is the same weights and reps I used last week, but it was overall easier this week so my strength and endurance is up. Next week for Legs I'll probably increase the weights or increase the reps closer to failure.

Diet was on point this morning and had an awesome blended shake afterwards of protein powder, banana, blueberries, oats, and greek yogurt....mmmmmm delicious and nice macro split.

No side effects to speak of today - I did piss quite a bit today so I feel like some of my water weight/bloat is subsiding a bit....that would be spectacular as I hate it!!

I am happy overall so far with this cycle although it is still early. I have not noticed any of the 'tren sides' that folks seem to talk about. I always sweat at night so I can't really discern if I"m getting night sweats from tren or not. Nothing else out of the ordinary. Libido seems good, although I'm on caber, HC Gen and Test so I"m not surprised. I have had a relatively low libido and sex drive for my entire life so it is actually above normal as we speak

thanks for reading, be well friends

7/31.

Shoulders today - 2 scoops stim force pre workout.

Really felt the strength increase today as compared to last week's shoulder day. I had to increase the weights on every lift

Front lateral db raises:
3 sets x 35lbs x 12 reps each arm
Side lateral db raises
3 sets x 25lbs x 12 reps
Back / shoulder db raises (reverse flys)
3 sets x 20 lbs x 18-20 reps

Standing DB military press
4 sets x 75lb dbs x 12-15 reps
Got 15 reps the first 2 sets, 12 the last 2 sets. Good strength increase here I was using 65s last week for same reps.

Shrugs w/ barbell
4 sets x 225lbs x 15 slow reps

I stopped there although I felt like I had energy for more! Didn't want to overtrain and risk pulling something or other injury.

Any other shoulder lifts that might work? I always seem to be wanting more from my shoulder days more than any other body part. I workout at home, and I don't have any machines so I make do with what I have. I can do all the compound lifts and plenty of other things so all in all I have a good set up.

Energy was great today! No lethargy yet and it's 7:00 pm. I was completely crashed at this time yesterday so today I feel much better.

Diet was solid today, 500 grams carbs, 350 protein, 150 fat (ish)

Lots of oats, fruit, eggs, beef, chicken, black beans and rice. And some whey also. Came I'm around 4500 calories.

Bloat seems better today as well. It was awful the first week but my body seems to be adjusting and changing course. Headaches have not come back and no other side effects to speak of at this point.

All in all things seem to be going well!

Thanks for reading, take care

Good log bro. Ill be following closely. Really interested in the tren and drol trans

Will be following. Am interested in the trans test results. Do u feel the absorption is pretty high?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Will be following. Am interested in the trans test results. Do u feel the absorption is pretty high?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

I think it is hard to say at this point if/how the transdermal tren is working. I'm 1.5 weeks in, and there have been some very nice strength, size, and pumps already noticeable. However at this point I'm assuming this is due to the superdrol (oral beastdrol). Certainly the tren could be working but I'm not experienced enough to be able to decipher which compound might be doing what. Also, I've never taken regular injectable tren so I can't do a comparison.

I think the second half of the cycle will really be telling as to the effectiveness of the transdermal tren.

Top Bottom