Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transadermal run - with our old friend BEASTDROL along for the ride

Are the sides pretty bad? With superdrol and tren together?

The only sides I've dealt with at this point are headaches, bloat, and lethargy. I believe the headaches and lethargy are from the SD, and the bloat from the change in diet.

The headaches have subsided, and the lethargy is hit or miss.....so all in all, sides are pretty minimal at this point.

I was a little nervous to run SD and tren together but I got some great feedback from some bros that have run this combination as far as results, and also that sides were no different running them together.

I took the extra measure of adding in a second cycle support supp in conjunction with N2 guard to hopefully get out in front of potential sides.

I have only just begun the cycle, but since SD and the trans version of tren are supposed to both be very fast acting, I think I would have noticed already if the sides were going to be too much for me. The headaches the first couple days nearly got me to drop beast but I'm glad I pushed through because honestly I have not had a headache since.

Crossing my fingers that things stay the way they are going and everything remains manageable.

You should be sweating alot more with the tren. I noticed that anyways my first run which was this summer. Some nights had trouble sleeping but it was worth the gains I got

You should be sweating alot more with the tren. I noticed that anyways my first run which was this summer. Some nights had trouble sleeping but it was worth the gains I got

I've pretty much been sweating non stop for my entire adult life so it would be hard to tell . Seriously I always feel overheated and always seem to be sweating, particularly at night even with this robocop 500 hp turbo fan by my bed.

I also have trouble falling asleep in general so I havnt noticed anything out of the ordinary since starting the cycle. In fact, im having trouble sleeping right now. Seems I've been experiencing tren-esque sides my entire life!

Have you been shaving and alcohol wiping areas before every application?

I think it is hard to say at this point if/how the transdermal tren is working. I'm 1.5 weeks in, and there have been some very nice strength, size, and pumps already noticeable. However at this point I'm assuming this is due to the superdrol (oral beastdrol). Certainly the tren could be working but I'm not experienced enough to be able to decipher which compound might be doing what. Also, I've never taken regular injectable tren so I can't do a comparison.

I think the second half of the cycle will really be telling as to the effectiveness of the transdermal tren.

Ok im about to try a transdermal test cycle and just asking everyone using transdermals to try to get an idea of potency. Guess im just gonna have to do a little experimentation

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Have you been shaving and alcohol wiping areas before every application?

Yes - using the protocol recommended by the source. Shave, alcohol, rotate sites, etc. also taking these grapefruit caps which he says may increase the absorption rate. So I think I'm doing all I can to get the best absorption possible. Thanks

Yes - using the protocol recommended by the source. Shave, alcohol, rotate sites, etc. also taking these grapefruit caps which he says may increase the absorption rate. So I think I'm doing all I can to get the best absorption possible. Thanks

Awesome. Hope it goes well. I'd love to run this combo

8/1

Arms today - 5th workout of week - glamour workout. I usually do arms on day 5, or double up a body part I feel is lacking

Still on 30mg SD and 50-75 tren ED

Bis

DUmbbell 21s -
3 sets x 35 lb dbs
Standing db curls -
3 sets x 12 reps x 45lbs dbs
DB hammer curls
3 sets x 12 reps x 40s

Tris

Standing overhead DB extentions
4 sets x 15 reps x 35s
Skull crushers (ez curl bar)
4 sets x 15 reps x 85lbs

30 minute jog (5k)

Now these weights might not seem too high but if I go with higher weights I get much less focused burn and pumps. With arm exercises I go very slow with perfect form to really get the pumps and the burn right on the muscle heads. Speaking of pumps.....holy shiiiite my arms were pumped up today. I couldn't even shower afterwards cause my arms and forearms were so tight. I have never had pumps to this extreme before. Must be the SD as I've heard that is a common effect.

BTW, I measured my arms this morning and they were pushing 18.5. Almost a full half inch bigger than pre cycle. Could be partially due to holding some water but i dont think my arms are holding much. I was encouraged by that.

Diet was on point, similar to yesterday.

Sides
Still pretty bloated up. I am nearly positive this is only due to high carb diet and not due to any drugs. My body just doesn't do carbs well. They do not get along.

Other than that felt great today. Good energy, no lethargy, no headaches, and no other negative sides to speak of.

I am going to keep loading the carbs until the end of week 4 as per the plan, But I have to say I'm super excited for that day to arrive and I can get back to a low carb diet. I feel so much better with out the carbs.

Thanks for reading, be well friends

8/2

Today was supposed to be an off day, but I felt terrific today so decided to go at it again today. Also, my weekend is pretty busy and I didn't want to risk potentially going 3 days in a row without lifting...thus, here we go....

chest day:

Flat bench DBs
4 sets x 95 lbs x 15 reps (last 2 sets could only get 12 reps)

Incline bench DBs
4 sets x 75 lbs x 15 reps

Wide flys
4 sets x 45 lbs x 15 reps

That's all for today. I rotate between barbell and dumbbell for the bench movements...I'll usually go 2 months BB then 2 months DB....or something along those lines to change it up.

Energy was great all through out workout and pumps were intense! again my forearms were super pumped up, which is odd on a push day with little gripping....yet never the less, they were jacked up.

Strength was noticeably up this week relative to last week's chest workout. I used 10lbs heavier on the DB's (each) for flat and incline, and 5lbs heavier on the flys....still did the same amount of reps as usually so strength is definitely up.

30 minute run afterwards (5k) - some shin/calf pumps but was able to push through.

SIDE EFFECTS - minimal! no headaches, no lethargy, no hair shedding....definitely feeling hot during the days.....body temp seems higher, generally speaking...like a similar feeling when you are on T3 (although i'm not), so I'm thinking that is an effect from the tren.

Pumps are there but they have been mostly positive at this point...ie, no crippling leg or back pumps...

Shoulder joints had some pain during workout so I'm looking forward to a couple off days here for the weekend.

Be well friends, thanks for reading

Last edited:
Good luck I'll be following! I'm interested to see if your back pumps become intolerable or if they are manageable through supplementation and or stretching. Planning to do my second cycle of Beast. Kata. Trans....

Sent via Galaxy S 4

Top Bottom