Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT long run cancerous?

My friend is a Pharmacist and was talking to me how TRT usage could be carcinogenic in the long run. Ive read alot of Medical articles and cant find nothing conclusive. Any thoughts on this matter?
35 YO
185 lbs
very lean 9% fat

Why do you need TRT at 35?

I know thats my hypothesis, but I got a Pharmacist friend who says otherwise. Like Finn and I say there isn't any clinical studies on long term TRT to cause this. Ive been looking and looking. Pub med and other resources. But according to my friend hes seen it in patients. Im just going to cruise and be on trt. My days of blasting and competing are over.

well like i said above androgens and estrogen are fuel to cancer cells. people don't want to accept that reality so they argue it but it is the truth and the science proves it

there are other things that increase cancer too

keeping pesticides and herbicides near you, environmental pollution, the water that comes out of the tap, and things like eating charring food

you need to run a CORRECT trt dose. most do not. most run too much. i see guys using 150, 200, or more TRT dose. which is too much.

And that is exactly why I hate self-TRT. People are generally not going to be responsible with blood work and staying in range where they should be. Long-term TRT with the right protocol is going to be less dangerous than living with low testosterone.

Top Bottom