Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT long run cancerous?

gymratpro

My friend is a Pharmacist and was talking to me how TRT usage could be carcinogenic in the long run. Ive read alot of Medical articles and cant find nothing conclusive. Any thoughts on this matter?
35 YO
185 lbs
very lean 9% fat

thats something often debated and while no clear cut answer is out there, many would argue against it... im not going to see anything either way because anything is possible based on the individual, amount of use etc...

There will not be anything conclusive sir. There has been a lot of debate on this as well as many other "possible" negative effects that are possible with it yet it can also be deadly to have low testosterone as well. So you have to take many studies for what they are, in terms of the groups conducting them with their motives unfortunately.

My friend is a Pharmacist and was talking to me how TRT usage could be carcinogenic in the long run. Ive read alot of Medical articles and cant find nothing conclusive. Any thoughts on this matter?
35 YO
185 lbs
very lean 9% fat

I guess it would be like saying would men having testosterone cause them cancer? i mean we ALL have close to 100mgs+ testosterone/week which isn't far from TRT dose

so all men would get cancer? i doubt it hommie

I dont think TRT causes or attributes to cancer IMO thats a myth

if you overdose on TRT like many do absolutely it will increase your chance of cancer!

androgens and estrogen are like fuel for cancer inside the body. why do you think women who survive cancer are put on anti estrogens for many years to prevent a rebound

so run TRT at the CORRECT DOSE!

if you overdose on TRT like many do absolutely it will increase your chance of cancer!

androgens and estrogen are like fuel for cancer inside the body. why do you think women who survive cancer are put on anti estrogens for many years to prevent a rebound

so run TRT at the CORRECT DOSE!

im only doing 100 mg a week. So im gyno sensetive and even then my friend is a Pharmacist for Merck Pharma and he says even trt could cause it in the long run. Like Fella Finn said the moderater. There really hasnt been clinical studies on this just speculations.

bro 100mg a week not a high dose, i wouldn't worry

I know thats my hypothesis, but I got a Pharmacist friend who says otherwise. Like Finn and I say there isn't any clinical studies on long term TRT to cause this. Ive been looking and looking. Pub med and other resources. But according to my friend hes seen it in patients. Im just going to cruise and be on trt. My days of blasting and competing are over.

I guess it would be like saying would men having testosterone cause them cancer? i mean we ALL have close to 100mgs+ testosterone/week which isn't far from TRT dose

so all men would get cancer? i doubt it hommie

I dont think TRT causes or attributes to cancer IMO thats a myth
According to my friend high levels of test could cause cancer in long run even natural.

Top Bottom