Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus: has it worked for you? Everyone can vote

Have you tried Tribulus for PCT or standalone?

• I have never tried Tribulus

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Yes, and it worked well and boosted test.

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • No, in theory it may work but in reality you dont notice any difference

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • I only prefer to stay ON, all the time

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
There needs to be an additional option for the poll: "Yes, tried and it just like the science articles say, it doesn't raise testosterone." I've read so many (respectable) science articles on this topic and they are unanimous. Tribulus doesn't raise testosterone. Most articles also state that Tribulus does not increase LH either. I've tried Tribulus and various concoctions mixed with other stuff like Longjack and have had no results. You've got to look to the science journals for answers to questions like this. It's pretty much a unanimous, "There were no changes in body weight, percentage fat, total body water, dietary intake, or mood states in either group." So what works then to increase mass, etc? Superdrol does. There's definitely no placebo going on with my Superdrol cycles. Damn good stuff if taken responsibly with PCT and milk thistle. Enjoy it while it's still available without legal consequence.

i have used it many times and when taking trib i have to admit i do see a difference. i can workout harder and longer, same goes for the bedroom. loads are better too. i am one of those that will never doubt trib, unlie many who have never tried it and say its bunk. optimum nutrition bulgarian trib is what i use every time and have never had a problem noticing results. its not going to be comparable to juice or a ph, but stand alone you will notice a difference and for the price its worth it to me!

My face broke out when I took tribulus (20% saponins) 625mg 3 times a day. It increased my libido (hornier than usual) and I feel a bit fuller down there. I stopped taking it because it smells bad. My breath and even my urine stenched the whole day while on this. Even an entire tin of Altoids didn't do enough to cover the smell.

i just bought some for PCT. I have a mate whos had solid gains from ZMA and trib cycle. He cycles them 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. He said the first time he took ZMA he gained a good 10lbs of lean mass.

I've found the quality of the tribulus is a great determinant of whether the product will work. @ 500+ mgs a day, it did seem to have an effect.

i just bought some for PCT. I have a mate whos had solid gains from ZMA and trib cycle. He cycles them 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. He said the first time he took ZMA he gained a good 10lbs of lean mass.

I've also taken zma and eurycoma longifolia...

IMO trib, zma, eurycoma - must all be of a high % extract and a quality product. These are by no means going to give an amature an edge, but can be used in combination with a sensible diet, rest, and training routine as a natty way to bust through a small plateau.

It and the other compounds mixed together for hcgenerate work wonders for me.

PM ME FOR ANY AND ALL DISCOUNT CODES

Tribulus by itself doesn't do much if you have low LH. That's why, along with a heft dose of Fadogia it's more effective -- but only if it's good tribulus such as the bulgarian.

Tribulus by itself doesn't do much if you have low LH. That's why, along with a heft dose of Fadogia it's more effective -- but only if it's good tribulus such as the bulgarian.

tib up regulates sex hormone receptors in the brain. This helps with sex drive and why it works well in the hcgenerate formula.

Top Bottom