Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus: has it worked for you? Everyone can vote

Have you tried Tribulus for PCT or standalone?

• I have never tried Tribulus

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Yes, and it worked well and boosted test.

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • No, in theory it may work but in reality you dont notice any difference

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • I only prefer to stay ON, all the time

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
The thing is.. tribulus doesnt work.. at least the extract most of us see in products, so most think.. ah its the amount of steroidal saponins.. but wrong again, its actualy the amount of protodioscin from the fruit of the plant that is the actual active that does stimulate lh, It does work.. if anyone here has used Protodioscin at 50 percent or above then you will have felt it work.. bigger pumps, aggression, weight gain. As a natural competitor im limited to what i can use so ive taken a long time finding what does jack all and what does actualy work.

not as much as hcgenerate although I know some tribulus terrestris is in hcgen.

I took bulgarian tribulus years back and didn't notice anything with that

I had Bulgarian Tribulus in one of my pre workouts which I've been using for a month, I did not feel any agression or extra strength compared to other pre workouts. Only thing I noticed was being a bit more horny :))

I was speaking to the chiropractor at my boxing gym and he takes tribulus.. iv heard all the claims about it boosting natural test etc. Im personally a bit skeptical when it comes to herbal stuff, but anyway, have many of you guys used in in PCT? or used alone?

clinical trials have proven it be ineffective and no more beneficial than a placebo.

Just stick to HCGenerate and Unleashed and screw just taking Trib! You get everything from those 2 products and running them together is like heaven in the gym, bedroom and everyday life! What more can u ask for

clinical trials have proven it be ineffective and no more beneficial than a placebo.

Clinical trials can prove whatever they set out to prove. They always have an agenda.

Sure, it doesnt do a lot, and the effects may be mitigated in some people (just like with anything), but if you take it you can feel its effects.

The thing is.. tribulus doesnt work.. at least the extract most of us see in products, so most think.. ah its the amount of steroidal saponins.. but wrong again, its actualy the amount of protodioscin from the fruit of the plant that is the actual active that does stimulate lh, It does work.. if anyone here has used Protodioscin at 50 percent or above then you will have felt it work.. bigger pumps, aggression, weight gain. As a natural competitor im limited to what i can use so ive taken a long time finding what does jack all and what does actualy work.

I've heard this before. And clinical trials that showed no benefit could have just been an ineffective extract. So what brands do you consider to be the "good stuff"?

Top Bottom