Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus: has it worked for you? Everyone can vote

Have you tried Tribulus for PCT or standalone?

• I have never tried Tribulus

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Yes, and it worked well and boosted test.

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • No, in theory it may work but in reality you dont notice any difference

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • I only prefer to stay ON, all the time

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
i just bought some for PCT. I have a mate whos had solid gains from ZMA and trib cycle. He cycles them 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. He said the first time he took ZMA he gained a good 10lbs of lean mass.

doesnt this sound like absolut horshitt?

If I use any supps with tribulus...I get TERRIBLE cystic acne. It took me awhile to isolate it down to the Trib. I finally noticed the pattern.

Funny...when I come off anti-estrogen supplements I get the same type of acne just not as bad. Maybe the Tribulus is causing my estrogen to shoot up and that is causing the skin problems? Don't know...maybe I should try it with an anti-e.

I think it works best for andropausal men. I think thats what it was used for in traditional Indian medicine anyway.

I was speaking to the chiropractor at my boxing gym and he takes tribulus.. iv heard all the claims about it boosting natural test etc. Im personally a bit skeptical when it comes to herbal stuff, but anyway, have many of you guys used in in PCT? or used alone?

In high dosages, it has worked very well for me. I have never taken it alone, as it has always been included along with other free test increasing additives, but it's been something I have enjoyed - not something I would foam at the mouth over or write letters home, but worthy of it's place in a well rounded product.

I've used tribulus in HCGenerate as well as by itself.

Both times it worked well for what I was looking for.

I used it on a supplement cycle (free of AAS) and it certainly increased my agression (which is something I enjoy :evil:)

I can't speak to its other properties, but if you like some edge in and out of the weight room, thats how I use it.

I would highly recommend following up your 8 weeks of Sarms Search OSTA with a pct or either HCGenerate or Bridge - both have been highly useful and versatile in my experience running multiple bottles of both in the past.

I always make my rats take bridge after a Sarms cycle. When I do, those buggers keep their gains looooong after its done :evil::evil::evil:

Well Trib has raised my sex drive most definitely

HCGenerate had my sex drive higher than it's ever been, so as was brought up it might have been the power of the synergy.

Top Bottom